Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic!

I’ve done multiple tours and I plan to do more this has been an amazing experience! I look forward... read more

Reviewed 13 July 2020
Y4038BGamandaa
Online Virtual Tour

I am at the moment watching this online (Virtual Tour), this is such an amazing City of Angeles... read more

Reviewed 27 April 2020

from US$ 120.00
from US$ 35.00
from US$ 52.00
More Info
All reviews downtown la his knowledge interesting things fantastic tour an amazing experience neel information guide hollywood
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2019

We had a great 2 hours with Phil. He kept me, my husband and 15 year old daughter interested and engaged throughout the tour. Saw some fabulous places, union station, the cathedral of our lady, the angel flight, Walt Disney concert hall. We (I) asked tonnes of questions and Phil was happy to answer them all. Thoroughly recommend this tour. Thanks for the great start to our holiday!

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank HelenHendley
Reviewed 6 August 2019

Really interesting and informative. Robert was a great guide and very passionate. Whether you are visiting or LA is in your own backyard, definitely check it out!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 1 August 2019

Thank you so much Robert for an excellent privat tour! I enjoyed every minute, so informativ and fun. Very professional not to cancel when I was the only one signing up for the tour. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 30 July 2019 via mobile

Great tour the guide dude was awesomeI recommend the tour it was informative I hope to take the tour again someday

Reviewed 23 July 2019

We had a fabulous 2 hour tour with Neel. He is very passionate about the City and how it continues to reinvent itself. Need was very informative and was happy to answer questions about LA life. He pointed out some of the sights you would miss if you did not have inside knowledge. Went back to check out the Last Bookshop n Neel's suggestion. Would highly recommend the tour.