Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic!

I’ve done multiple tours and I plan to do more this has been an amazing experience! I look forward... read more

Reviewed 13 July 2020
Y4038BGamandaa
Online Virtual Tour

I am at the moment watching this online (Virtual Tour), this is such an amazing City of Angeles... read more

Reviewed 27 April 2020

from US$ 120.00
from US$ 35.00
from US$ 52.00
More Info
All reviews downtown la his knowledge interesting things fantastic tour an amazing experience neel information guide hollywood
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2019

Really interesting and informative. Robert was a great guide and very passionate. Whether you are visiting or LA is in your own backyard, definitely check it out!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 1 August 2019

Thank you so much Robert for an excellent privat tour! I enjoyed every minute, so informativ and fun. Very professional not to cancel when I was the only one signing up for the tour. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 30 July 2019 via mobile

Great tour the guide dude was awesomeI recommend the tour it was informative I hope to take the tour again someday

Reviewed 23 July 2019

We had a fabulous 2 hour tour with Neel. He is very passionate about the City and how it continues to reinvent itself. Need was very informative and was happy to answer questions about LA life. He pointed out some of the sights you would miss if you did not have inside knowledge. Went back to check out the Last Bookshop n Neel's suggestion. Would highly recommend the tour.

Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

I have just spent a week staying in a Downtown LA hotel accompanying my partner who was at a conference. I was lucky enough to take the Old & New Downtown LA tour with Neel on the first afternoon. I enjoyed it so much that I progressively booked a tour each day for the week. One day I even did two tours. The groups were small which meant it was easier to engage with the guide and to keep close enough to hear what was being said. I had a tour where I was the only participant and I really appreciated the fact that they were professional enough not to cancel the tour which would have meant I would have had no planned activity that day. The tours took me to parts of L.A. that I would never otherwise gone to and I heard interesting things about the buildings and places we visited which bought the places to life. I highly recommend the tours. I encountered 4 different guides and they were all friendly, knowledgeable and engaging. The guides all had recommendations for places to eat and visit. These guided walks meant the I had a thoroughly enjoyable week in Downtown LA.

1  Thank 621billb