Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Book in advance
from
$35.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience LA Walking Tours
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 August 2019

Thank you so much Robert for an excellent privat tour! I enjoyed every minute, so informativ and fun. Very professional not to cancel when I was the only one signing up for the tour. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 30 July 2019 via mobile

Great tour the guide dude was awesomeI recommend the tour it was informative I hope to take the tour again someday

Reviewed 23 July 2019

We had a fabulous 2 hour tour with Neel. He is very passionate about the City and how it continues to reinvent itself. Need was very informative and was happy to answer questions about LA life. He pointed out some of the sights you would miss if you did not have inside knowledge. Went back to check out the Last Bookshop n Neel's suggestion. Would highly recommend the tour.

Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

I have just spent a week staying in a Downtown LA hotel accompanying my partner who was at a conference. I was lucky enough to take the Old & New Downtown LA tour with Neel on the first afternoon. I enjoyed it so much that I progressively booked a tour each day for the week. One day I even did two tours. The groups were small which meant it was easier to engage with the guide and to keep close enough to hear what was being said. I had a tour where I was the only participant and I really appreciated the fact that they were professional enough not to cancel the tour which would have meant I would have had no planned activity that day. The tours took me to parts of L.A. that I would never otherwise gone to and I heard interesting things about the buildings and places we visited which bought the places to life. I highly recommend the tours. I encountered 4 different guides and they were all friendly, knowledgeable and engaging. The guides all had recommendations for places to eat and visit. These guided walks meant the I had a thoroughly enjoyable week in Downtown LA.

2  Thank 621billb
Reviewed 27 June 2019 via mobile

I had a great time on the tour. Phil, the guide, was very knowledgeable and friendly. He was open to questions and gave great tips for other sites to check out in L.A. I really enjoyed hearing the history behind the buildings we saw, and two hours was the perfect amount of time. I enjoyed the tour and highly recommend.

Date of experience: June 2019