Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic!

I’ve done multiple tours and I plan to do more this has been an amazing experience! I look forward... read more

Reviewed 13 July 2020
Y4038BGamandaa
Online Virtual Tour

I am at the moment watching this online (Virtual Tour), this is such an amazing City of Angeles... read more

Reviewed 27 April 2020

from US$ 120.00
from US$ 35.00
from US$ 52.00
More Info
All reviews downtown la his knowledge interesting things fantastic tour an amazing experience neel information guide hollywood
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2019

Although my wife and I live in Los Angeles, we decided to take this walking tour. We found the full two hours very informative. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed 24 June 2019

robertt was excellent . very knowledgeable. explained things well. definitely recommend him if you are going for the first time.

Reviewed 18 June 2019

This is a wonderful tour! We have lived in the Los Angeles area for 30 years and were surprised to see so many new sights hidden in plain view! Phil is very informative and kept the interesting history of Los Angeles entertaining. Thank you.

Reviewed 13 June 2019

The tour guide made the tour very interesting, peppered with information and history.
The landmarks and monuments visited on the "La Beginnings" tour were interesting.
It's always so much more experiential to explore on foot rather than by vehicle.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Hornbill07
Reviewed 11 June 2019 via mobile

What a fabulous way to spend a couple of hours! Our charming and ridiculously knowledgeable guide, Phil, was a delight. If you are at all interested in knowing about the diverse history of LA buildings, do this walk (and ask for Phil!)
Highly recommended and excellent value for money.