Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Book in advance
from
$35.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience LA Walking Tours
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2019

This is a not to be missed tour. Phil was very knowledgeable, answered all our questions and took us to some amazing buildings. He was very informative about the history of LA. Without this tour we would have missed most of these buildings, and even if we had seen them would not know their history. A fascinating and enjoyable tour. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed 24 May 2019

So much fun to see the Hollywood history. All those stars in one place. highly reccomend this tour. the guide was very good

Reviewed 22 May 2019

I had attended Part I and was so happy to see them offer Part II. This was such an interesting and entertaining tour, and so great to hear about LA history from a different perspective. Thank you Julia for being such a great guide, offering so much information and sharing it with us. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank judiwrites
Reviewed 22 May 2019

Took the tour on May 18, 2019. Informative. Well paced. Helpful guide. I wish I had booked the afternoon tour of the central market with the same guide.

1  Thank Donald P
Reviewed 13 May 2019

Thank you Phil! This tour was a great way to see Downtown LA from a different perspective to how tourists often see LA. Phil was an interesting and informative guide, the two hours passing in no time at all! We would never have discovered the history of Downtown LA by ourselves, taking this tour was a definite highlight of our trip for my husband and I! Thanks again Phil, I only wish we had discovered this tour company earlier in our stay so we could have taken more of your tours!

2  Thank Goshy