Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic!

I’ve done multiple tours and I plan to do more this has been an amazing experience! I look forward... read more

Reviewed 13 July 2020
Y4038BGamandaa
Online Virtual Tour

I am at the moment watching this online (Virtual Tour), this is such an amazing City of Angeles... read more

Reviewed 27 April 2020

from US$ 120.00
from US$ 35.00
from US$ 52.00
More Info
All reviews downtown la his knowledge interesting things fantastic tour an amazing experience neel information guide hollywood
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2019

I had attended Part I and was so happy to see them offer Part II. This was such an interesting and entertaining tour, and so great to hear about LA history from a different perspective. Thank you Julia for being such a great guide, offering so much information and sharing it with us. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 22 May 2019

Took the tour on May 18, 2019. Informative. Well paced. Helpful guide. I wish I had booked the afternoon tour of the central market with the same guide.

1  Thank Donald P
Reviewed 13 May 2019

Thank you Phil! This tour was a great way to see Downtown LA from a different perspective to how tourists often see LA. Phil was an interesting and informative guide, the two hours passing in no time at all! We would never have discovered the history of Downtown LA by ourselves, taking this tour was a definite highlight of our trip for my husband and I! Thanks again Phil, I only wish we had discovered this tour company earlier in our stay so we could have taken more of your tours!

1  Thank Goshy
Reviewed 3 May 2019 via mobile

For my first trip to LA I booked the new and old walking tour and can only recommend it. My tour guide, Chris, was very knowledgeable and engaging, making the tour a fun and informative activity.

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed 1 May 2019

Out Textile Group from San Francisco arranged a tour of the LA Fashion DIstrict. Our guides, Neal and Juliet, were knowledgeable and responsive. The tour was both educational and fun and we got a lot of information and stories during our tours. We covered fashion and flower destinations and historic architecture. I would definitely book another tour with DTLA next trip.

Date of experience: April 2019