Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Downtown LA Walking Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Downtown LA Walking Tours
More Info
All reviews great tour la's history arts district informative guide historical photos historic tour interesting stories movie clips tour today great afternoon broad museum highly recommend this company la tour disney concert hall neel dtla beginnings
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I had such a great tour with Lauren! The tour was informational and very fun. It covered a lot of different areas but I never felt like the group was going too fast. Lauren took time out to answer everyone in the tours questions and make the tour more like a walking party than just an average tour. Thanks Lauren!

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed 2 May 2017

The LA downtown walking tours are a great way to discover the history of Los Angeles. Depending on which tour you decide to take you will see everything from the first theaters in Los Angeles, when movies were only ten minutes long and everyone stood, to the LA Food market where you will discover spices and foods you never knew existed.
Fortunately many original historical buildings are intact although many of the most majestic were torn down for parking lots before the Los Angeles Historical society was able to stop them.
Downtown is the oldest section of Los Angeles and a walking tour is definitely something that should be on your list - especially for history or film buffs.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed 29 April 2017

I booked a tour with Neel and ended up being the only one on it. However unlike another tour group who canceled my reservation when I was the only one Neel actually took me out. He is a native to LA and actually lives downtown. It was a fantastic 2 hours spent exploring DTLA and since I was the only one he tailored it specifically to my interests. Really enjoyed learning more about the city and definitely walked away with a more holistic appreciation for LA. Highly recommended.

3  Thank White2tn
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Our guide, Neel, was great - full of energy, humor, and information. This was our first visit to downtown LA and we learned a lot. We highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Recently went on the Old and New LA walking tour. It was fantastic! We learned a lot of interesting facts about the history and buildings in downtown LA, and we also received pointers on places to come back to visit again. Our guide was friendly, engaging, and incredibly informative. Highly recommend!