Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Downtown LA Walking Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Downtown LA Walking Tours
More Info
All reviews great tour la's history arts district informative guide historical photos historic tour interesting stories movie clips tour today great afternoon broad museum highly recommend this company la tour disney concert hall neel dtla beginnings
Reviewed 29 April 2017

I booked a tour with Neel and ended up being the only one on it. However unlike another tour group who canceled my reservation when I was the only one Neel actually took me out. He is a native to LA and actually lives downtown. It was a fantastic 2 hours spent exploring DTLA and since I was the only one he tailored it specifically to my interests. Really enjoyed learning more about the city and definitely walked away with a more holistic appreciation for LA. Highly recommended.

3  Thank White2tn
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Our guide, Neel, was great - full of energy, humor, and information. This was our first visit to downtown LA and we learned a lot. We highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Recently went on the Old and New LA walking tour. It was fantastic! We learned a lot of interesting facts about the history and buildings in downtown LA, and we also received pointers on places to come back to visit again. Our guide was friendly, engaging, and incredibly informative. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

An excellent walking tour was provided showing the grisly and macabre side to Downtown LA. It also provided an opportunity to see great buildings that have featured in LA's history over the last 150 years and go to an area of LA we wouldn't otherwise have thought to visit. Our guide, Lauren, was well versed and provided accompanying photos and videos for the tour using her iPad. Both myself and my 15 year old daughter found the tour fascinating.
We traveled both to and from the start and end of the tour by subway from our North Hollywood base which was very convenient (aside from some slight delays with the network on the day).

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I have been at LA for visiting as a tourist recently and had walking in downtown. It's very nice but very noisy at the same time as other downtowns. Its getting you dizzy :) when you watch the tall buildings from the bottom.

1  Thank Serif C