“Nice place to grab a cocktail!”

Mixology 101 Grill & Lounge
Ranked #2,594 of 11,896 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 June 2018

Nice view, decent venue, great cocktails! Service was efficient and nice. The whole area is nice, this place gives you a bird's eye view.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here a few times. The prices aren’t cheap but the food is excellent, the name says it all about the drinks (I actually like to drink here and oddly I seldom drink). The staff is great, very international, very LA and they always remember me. Went last with my kids and took my nanny for dinner and we loved it. I’ll definitely be back.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Everything about this place was underwhelming for us... the drink menu was large, but not many things jumped out at me as exciting to try. I ended up with the Grace cocktail, which was just okay and not worth $14. The menu is very basic... reminded me of an airport menu with flatbreads, Cobb salad, and chicken sandwiches. The flatbread we ordered for our kids came out as a completely different one, and the runner delivering it seemed annoyed at us for this mistake. Our server barely uttered an apology and offered the kids absolutely nothing while they waited another 10 min for their food. With all the great dining options around, I would never return to this place.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

If you need to eat in an informal way this is a good place. Good and quick service, fair prices and a good menu. Recommended

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Can't speak to the quality of the grill, but Mixology's open-air upper terrace lounge makes an excellent spot for a pick-me-up drink after a day of excessive shopping at The Grove, or before a movie at the superior Pacific Theatre. The centerpiece bar, all silver and glass with seating available on all sides, is a great place to chill with a book, hang out with friends, or observe the mating rituals of hip LA westsiders. Plenty of specialty cocktails and generous happy hour prices provide added incentives, though the wine list could do with a bit more variety.