2,353 results
All reviewsfox studiosbeverly hillswestfield mallambassador memberrodeo drivehouse carsanta monicaroom servicecar servicevalet parkingmile radiusupgraded to a suiteone bedroom suitebeautiful hotelan upgradecorner roomhollywood sign
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Horrible. My wife had two coats stolen from our room. The hotel agrees four instances of people entering but do not take responsibility for the theft. Got run around by them. GO ANYWHERE ELSE or risk their employees stealing from you. BEWARE!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank SoCalJB
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Los Angeles Century City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2018

Hi SoCalJB,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback and for choosing us for your lodging needs. I'm sorry to hear about what transpired during your stay. I appreciate you taking the time to bring this to attention. Do know that I've reached out to you privately to get more information.

Regards,

Jillian I
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 18 January 2018

Will certainly stay here again - attentive staff and the concierge is fantastic. Be sure to take advantage of the house car for nearby trips. Our balcony had a great view of both downtown LA and Hollywood.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

We had a suite with interconnected room for the kids
Big rooms , with balcony , so you can get some fresh air
Breakfast was fantastic, loads of choice really good quality
Dinner , the menu was limited , almost the same available via room service
The service was really good our waiter Terry made the experience for all of us including our 9 and 12 year old daughters
The location is good , a bit isolated in that you can't walk to much , however the reward is the bigger rooms
We ever had a star encounter in the lift
We would stay again

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 January 2018

The staff members were incredibly friendly and helpful here from the bar to the front desk to the valets. The lobby and fresh flowers were beautiful. However, I thought the rooms were a little dated. There was some carpet wear and tear and the faucet handle in our shower was broken. The tub wasn't that nice. I expected a bit more of the room at the price point. It's also not in the most walkable area (although I'm learning not a lot of LA is walkable).

Stayed: January 2018
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Los Angeles Century City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Hello megehen,

Thank you for choosing our InterContinental hotel for your lodging needs and for writing us a review. I am glad to see that you have regarded our staff friendly and helpful. On the downside, I am sorry to learn that you found our rooms to be dated, carpets worn and tub below your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. IHG sincerely cares about your experience, and I appreciate your taking the time to let us know. I have shared your comments with hotel management, who responded with genuine concern for the impact this had on your stay.

Thanks for staying with us and we hope to have you as our guest again very soon and see the improvements made.

Kind Regards,

Dianne L.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 15 January 2018

The hotel very close to film studios and the Avenue of the Stars so if this is your thing the hotel is ideal. The rooms are large and comfortable, as are the beds. Coffee making facilities are provided and there is free wifi. Given the nature and location of the hotel mini-bar prices in the room and food and drink prices are high as you would expect, but the quality is good. We were just on a stay-over before flying on to Tahiti so we probably didn't make best use of the available facilities. NBasically I would say you get what you pay for, with good facilities mand helpful staff.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple