InterContinental Los Angeles Century City
US$ 266
Sofitel
US$ 270
  • Breakfast included
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 363
US$ 317
US$ 668
2,228 results
All reviewsfox studiosbeverly hillsambassador memberwestfield mallrodeo drivehouse carsanta monicacar serviceroom servicemile radiusvalet parkingupgraded to a suiteone bedroom suitean upgradehotel is beautifulcorner roomhollywood sign
Reviewed 4 March 2012

From the moment you arrive at the front door you are greeted by seemingly a team of greeters, one that grabs each door of your car and lets passengers out, while others head for your luggage. They make you feel like a celebrity, holding the doors for your and calling you Mr. ____. There was a bellman who was assigned to us and stayed with us through the very short check in process and up to the room. Explaining all the features of the hotel and giving you a run down of the neighborhood as well. I recognized that all of the bellman and entire entry team are connected with wires to their ears (like secret service agents) obviously organizing everything to make your check in and arrival every time you come downstairs or back after a night on the town seamless. The hotel is beautiful and the lobby area is extremely welcoming. Each night they even had live music in the lobby, and a sushi bar set up. My wife commented that it was by far the best sushi she has ever had.

Our room itself was decent in size with 2 double beds. Our view was incredible with a direct veranda staring at the famous Hollywood sign on the mountain. The beds were very comfortable, but the pillows were not great. I regret not asking for new ones, because I am sure they would have sent them up. The bathroom amenities kit was superior with high end shampoos and lotions. 2 Robes hung in the closet, and there was a sticked mini bar (albeit very expensive). Keurig machine in room with complimentary coffee.

The outdoor heated pool area is very nice, and there was a service phone on the pool deck, that if you lifted it up there was a team of culinary experts waiting to take your order and bring anything you desire (food and drink) to you poolside.

We were only there for two nights so we didn't get to use the spa, but those guests who did were raving.

Overall the staff is the absolute best I have ever experienced, and I truly can not understand how this is not a 5 star hotel. They treat everyone like a celebrity, and made our stay exceptional.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank bocaberger
Reviewed 3 March 2012

in a good location, close to Beverly Hills and Hollywood but in a parklike setting. good restaurant, excellent service by all staff, rooms have balconies. will stay here again. bathrooms could use an update

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Aftr a long flight the reception staff greeted us with warm smiles, welcomed us and took us to a huge I/connecting suite. It was great,practical, spacious. Desk area was great for my husband to do his work and excellent wifi connection.
Staff incredible, clearly customer servic is a priority and especially with those at concierge - so attentive -NOTHING was too much trouble, they even went to the pharmacy for us late one night.
Food delicious and well priced!
Town car driving you around omplimentary a huge bonus

Great stay looking to return December 2012
Thanks

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2012

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed in for some time.

Rooms - spacious, contemporary, clean
Bathroom - separate tub and shower, stone tiles, stone and large counter
Balcony
Services - Hotel staff is fast and courteous

It has all the amenities that a traveler could need or want.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 February 2012

I thought this hotel was rated as a 4 star,but it was in my opinion considerably better than that. They do nearly everything right from opening your door to giving rides in the property limo if it is not in use. It does not have a porte cochere at the entrance. I know this is LA but I found this strange. Only noticed because it was raining when I arrived. Of course they don't need one since the valet immediately came out with umbrella in hand ready to fend off any of the unusual bits of water falling from the sky.

I see a few negative comments on the rooms. I must have been given a renovated room as the descriptions don't match what I found. I would never pay five fifty for the room but at one thirty on hotwire, it is a serious bargain. I was a bit uncomfortable mixing with the predominantly vainglorious clientele. I felt like I need to have a jacket just to go to the pool. I am sure I was uncomfortable simply being outclassed. Speaking of the pool. this is a very nice outdoor area with cabanas and a large pool suitable for short laps. You will find everything you need here in the well-appointed/maintained rooms including excellent robes.

Because this hotel seemed to serve wealthy clientele you can expect everything to cost a fortune from the internet to the parking. the restaurant and bar menu is good and not too highly priced however the dishes seem to be all tapas; but you can't tell that form the descriptions. You only know that when the miniature portion arrives. Eventually I became so hungry after the third day working from the food deficit that I asked the restaurant waiter if they could serve a larger portion, which he happily did. The bar is hit or miss depending on the bartender on duty. If you see a young guy there, expect to wait a bit and explain simple terms like what "neat" means or put up with ice in your whiskey.

The business center will do anything form you; again, it will cost you.

Property is first class, but you so must you be or you will feel uncomfortable.
They can and will do anything to help you, but it will cost you.
Do not pay rack rate. You can Hotwire this hotel for one hundred thirty at times. If you don't use Hotwire you should check it out - they give you satisfaction ratings which make it better, (athough a bit higher priced), than priceline.
Within (long) walking distance of the Westfield mall with good restaurants or ask for a ride in the hotel vehicle to nearby spots.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business