Everything about this listing is a lie and it is absolutely filthy. My family and I did not even bother staying.
- Blinds were torn up, allowing any passersby to look directly in
- Bathroom door and back door leading to laundry room do not remain shut (whether you turn knob or not)
- White oven was not there. We found a black oven caked in grease on top and within the oven
- Timer on oven was cracked and broiler handle was halfway fallen off
- Kitchen drawers and cabinets were dusty and grimy, along with utensils within the drawers
- There was a dead roach inside one of the drawers, as well as one scurrying behind the refrigerator
- Top of the refrigerator was caked in a thick layer of dust
- Vents were covered in dust
- Coffee maker, toaster and other furnishings in the pictures (living room rug, tablecloth, bathroom curtain and toilet cover) were nowhere to be found.
HomeAway has done nothing to help receive a refund and neither has the owner. Currently disputing the charges with my credit card company backing my case up.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|