Courtyard Los Angeles LAX/Century Boulevard
US$ 288
US$ 266
Sofitel
  • Pool
The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 363
US$ 317
US$ 706
US$ 668
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the airporttypical courtyardan early flightrental carmanhattan beachfree shuttleshuttle runsnext morningvalet parkingan airport hotelstarbucks coffeeshuttle servicean overnight staybetween flightsrooms are largecheck in was easyshort stay
Reviewed 26 April 2012

First time at Courtyard because it was close to LAX. It was also much cheaper than JW Marriott or the Ritz Carlton, which were my first two choices. The rates were crazy because they are in walking distance to the Staple Center. The hotel is contemporary looking and updated. I like being able to print out your boarding pass in the lobby. The check in was easy and go with valet parking for $20 because it cost the same to self park overnight in the parking lot. The room we stayed in was a double queen and bigger than alot of rooms I have stayed in. The only issues were a stain on the carpet that looked gross, they should really clean that asap. I did not like the placement of the bathroom. It felt like the toilet was next to the bed and I don't want to hear whats going on in there. Also, you have to touch the bathroom door handle to get to the sink to wash your hands. I would bet that door handle does not get cleaned. So be aware of the germs. There isn't an exhaust fan in the bathroom either. So ladies make your husband open a window before he goes in there, if you get what I'm saying. The bed could be better and the pillows are no good. I woke up with my neck hurting and my husband woke up with his back hurting.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Bball-Mom03
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We spent the night between flights. The hotel was everyone you could expect from an inexpensive chain. Clean, bright and offers a very nice breakfast. What was unusual was the extremely nice and helpful staff. That applied to every single person we met. Management much be very good indeed.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank SantafeSlim
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I rested at this hotel during a long stopover between Charlotte and Melbourne. What a gem - although I'm a business traveler and frequently stay at Courtyards, I was pleasantly surprised at how updated and contemporary my hotel room was. I'd say better than your average Courtyard, and since Courtyards are my hotel of choice, this is high praise indeed. They have a shuttle to the airport so transportation isn't an issue. After I checked out of the hotel and went to the airport for my connecting flight, I found it had been delayed for 3 hours....so I called the hotel and asked them if I could come back and use my room again....no problem they said. Great service.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Dickeydido
Reviewed 21 April 2012

We stayed in this hotel between a flight in from New York and one out to Melbourne. We wanted to rest before our midnight flight out and this hotel was exactly what we needed. It is modern and the beds were comfortable. Best of all, it was nice and quiet so we could nap in the afternoon. There was no problem with an early check-in. We'd certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank pearljamfans
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I have transited so often over LAX that I could write a book about the hotels along Century Blvd leading up to the airport. But, until recently, I had not stayed at this Courtyard—and I can honestly say, I’ve missed a real gem! Situated a stone’s throw from the airport (but not directly off Century, so you miss the constant hum of passing cars), this newly renovated, sleek hotel is really a great option for those late night arrivals and/or early connections from LAX. The staff is efficient, the rooms clean and well-outfitted (fluffy beds, lots of space, good lighting!). There is a complimentary computer ‘center’ with free coffee to the right of the main entrance (and free WIFI in the rooms). There is also a café on offer in the main lobby, offering drinks and light eats. Maybe I was swayed by the new ‘facelifting’ of this hotel (hey! This is LA!), but I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again, particularly given the very reasonable price we received (booking through the website directly). Sweet dreams, travelers!

Room Tip: High Floor facing the airport (you might catch a glimpse of the sunset! :)
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business