Valley Inn & Conference Center
Loews Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)
US$ 288
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 321/night.

US$ 167
US$ 308
  • Breakfast included
US$ 231
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 356/night.

US$ 327
US$ 281
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 336/night.

The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 350
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 388/night.

US$ 390
US$ 348
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2011

This place is not only shady, its an outright dangerous false advertisement. When we pulled up, I thought, what the heck, its late and Im tired from a 5+ hour drive. My wife checked us in, I observed some party type activity in the rooms with patios and balconies that were opened up and were viewable from the parking lot. Its a Tuesday, not a Fri or Sat where this would seem normal. It seemed questionable. Once checked in, I looked at the map to our room and drove around the back to park closest to our room. Again, I noticed activity that was now beyond questionable, but quite clearly illegal. I went into our room, never even put my luggage down, looked at my wife and kids and said "No way are we staying here", The room was old, the locks on the doors were less than secure, which raises the immediate question as to "What goes on in this place"? Why have the locks obviously been replaced more than an upgrade, but a repair from being broken? This place was not safe, not secure for even your belongings, but down right dangerous. There is quite evidently illegal activities going on. We quickly got back into the car, and went back to the front where the gal at the front desk attempted to argue that this was a quiet and safe place, to which I calmly said, " You know more than I do what goes on here, and I dont think you want me to call the police and concern the people that stay here on a constant basis and disrupt the obvious illegal business that is going on here." Only after this, did she agree to refund our Credit Card. I would have left and taken it up with my Credit Card Co. before risking my families safety at this place. I even would have eaten the $100 for my life and and families was worth much more than staying at this place. My wife booked it based on the pictures from their website. Only after we got to another hotel, did I view the website and agree with my wife, the website is awesome, place looks nice, resort like. We paid $98 for our room, and got a room at the Marriott for $115.
I would expect something like this if the room was $60-70 a night, but for $90 plus tax, you expect a decent, safe environment. This place is truly truly the worst hotel I have ever experienced. You have been informed.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2011

This hotel's website is a complete facade - it is nothing like the pictures. Upon arrival, I looked for the tall, well groomed gentleman depicted at the front desk - and found a squat, none to pleasant Indian gentleman with less than perfect English at the front desk. After checking in, I went upstairs to the dingiest, dirtiest hallway I have ever seen ( beige carpet turned black, woodwork along the walls that was cracked and falling off the wall. The room door did not seal - I could see light all around it and a swift kick from outside would easily open it. The carpet was filthy with cigarette burns (mind you, this was a non-smoking room), the curtains had dry rot and the "sheers" had something black all over them (mold?). I went to open the curtains and the bolts holding the curtain rod into the popcorn ceiling came out of the ceiling - it was being held up by a prayer. I opened the sliding glass doors long enough to stop outside on the balcony, went back in, locked the glass doors, pulled to make sure the lock was in place and the entire window jam pulled away from the frame! Two chairs in the room were worn and had black arms from constant filthy arms resting on them. The walls had peeling paint and stains, as well as gouges in them. I went out to find some place for dinner and the neighborhood is horrible - tattoo parlor and low rent mexican restaurants around the corner. I felt very unsafe outside. Upon returning to the room, I shoved a chair against the door as it was apparent that anyone could gain access with a good kick. I suffered until 2:30 a.m. listening to the neighbors laugh and party. I finally had to call the front desk to complain. I promise you that this will be the worst hotel stay of your life - you will fill unsafe, repulsed by the surrounding dirt and spend a sleepless night listening to your neighbors through paper thin walls.

Room Tip: Save yourself a sleepless night and go to the Extended Stay in Northridge.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Funbaychic
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I would never ever stay at this hotel. It was in really bad shape, the curtains had stains, the bed was squeaking, the room door was jammed and wouldnt open without hitting hard on it. i had booked it through hotwire and they had reserved a single bed room for 4 adults. i had to call hotwire and ask them to send a fax to the hotel, so they would give me 2 bed room. The parking around and the area is shady too. Its nothing like in the photos. Watch OUT, stay away from this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank huntdealz
Reviewed 4 April 2011

It seems the place has been tidied up in 2010, so I cannot relate to many of the earlier reviews. This motel is a very good value compared to some other locations I have tried in the LA area. The garden is excellent, the rooms are huge, and obviously redecorated. I cannot say the furniture is in my style, but it was all OK. While I do believe there is a Metro bus service, this location, like most of LA, is really only suitable if you drive your own car.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2011

Before I booked I read many reviews and I was a little afraid about this one. From the pictures it seemed really good but since we are from the East Coast had no clue on what to expect.
It was super convenient! A food store less than a block away, Pizza Hut right next, neighborhood is very quiet.
For this price you CANNOT get anything better in this area. Trust me!!
We attended a seminary for 4 days in North Hills (bad area) and we loved this hotel. Free breakfast and Internet!
Room is a little outdated, not a lot of channels on TV... but Free Internet! nowdays you dont get that.
Room smelled good...and shower was good too (outdated but ok).
Only thing is the bed is not a five star bed but again... you get what you paid for.
Staff is super good!! I actually got a good rate and my friend and wife were coming later on that night and they gave them the same rate than us. Very pleased!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business