“Fresh, hand-pressed tortillas”
Review of Guisados

Guisados
Ranked #27 of 11,892 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Went here at least 4 times on my last trip to LA. I had wanted to go on my visit before but couldn't squeeze it in. Well, let me tell you, that won't be happening again. Go early for breakfast tacos. I literally went back for lunch 4 hours later one day.

1  Thank faceofweed

Reviewed 17 September 2018

We flew into L.A. and 1st thing toured Dodger Stadium. At the end of the tour we were speaking with the photographer and told him we were hungry. He said to try this place its not far from the stadium so we did. I suggest getting the verity taco meal. 6 small but very good taco's. My wife and daughter both had the pork tamales and they were delicious as well.. I would highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Paul H
Reviewed 9 September 2018

This is the best taqueria in LA by far. In contrast to many so-called Mexican restaurants, the flavors are subtle, not just tomatillos with chiles. I loved the Taco de Costilla & Taco de Cochinita Pibil.

1  Thank RonDenisLA
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Fun atmosphere right on the main street. Every taco is flavor packed and unique. The tacos are reasonably priced but you will need at least 3 of them. Be careful with the spicy tacos; they will be hotter than you expect.

1  Thank Kyle C
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Expensive. Good&flavorful.
My fellow latinos I don't recommend it.. its regular basic dinner overpriced. The quesadilla was good, I never had that kind of cheese. It was like melted queso fresco.