“Nice Place to stay for short period of time !”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills
Ranked #163 of 355 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 2 September 2017

I gave this place a score of 4 because people are very friendly The rooms are actually big with 2 Queen size beds.
It has refrigerator and microwave.
The place is very clean and very close to everything !

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

This is the noisiest hotel I have ever stayed at. It was reported to be quiet. At the back is the 405. In front is a road which is used by construction trucks. This hotel was said to have a cooked breakfast, it actually has sweet sludge said to be a continental breakfast. Fortunately this is my last trip to the USA, I won't miss being here.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Was promised a room bigger than we received, but don't have the time or energy to try to get reimbursed for what we were overcharged. Grrrrr. My biggest complaint was that we were booked into a "non-smoking" room, but CLEARLY the room had been smoked in and reeked of smoke!!! If it had not been super late when we arrived (with young kids), we would have fought to change rooms, but am sure the whole hotel reeked of smoke. We got out of there as quick as we could. Just nasty. Also ants in the bathtub. The breakfast was terrible, just a few crappy muffins. Really noisy location too.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I stayed for several weeks for work. The price was right , was close to work and I found the room to be spacious and the beds to be very comfortable. The cons: Week to week I needed email confirmation of my reservation and receipts for the stay to confirm the agreed upon rates for my company. This was very complicated for the front desk staff. I was not getting emails, they didn't follow up on authorizations they agreed they would do, They sent other guests receipts....My first stay they couldn't find my reservation. I lost my computer cord and asked them to check the lost and found and the woman there said she would call me back. hours later no call, called again to remind her and she said she was talking with the manager and would get back to me. Didn't hear back from her all night. A new hire helped me within an hour the next day. She was the only person I dealt with, I felt like was attentive and effective. She was the only one who responded to my complaints. Coffeemakers are not provided in room, coffee in lobby is awful, breakfast is a small variety of pastry/ muffins and pool is small. Housekeeping is spotty, on one day they did not make it to my room at all, and asked me could I go without.. Parking lot is too small to accommodate hotel guests and on more than one occasion where a car took more than one parking spot. For a night or two it was fine, but for longer, the stay was just too frustrating. If they got their customer service in order would be a better hotel Currently 2-2.5 stars. If they got more efficient a 3.

Room Tip: Expect ants, and an occasional bathroom door with non functional lock
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Excellent , well kept hidden Gem with Excellent service and a Very safe feeling. As for me it was a home away from home where I could relax peaceful and quiet. I will refer others to this Facility any time they need some extraordinary Service.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ABVIGranadaHills_Ca, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate the high praise you have given us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.