“Good Hotel to Stay Nearer to LA”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills
Ranked #160 of 353 Hotels in Los Angeles
Reviewed 3 January 2012

I am from South India.Me and my wife stayed at americas best value inn ,granada hills,los angeles for 4 nights. We were very impressed with the hotel and service..The rooms are bigger and very clean.The room was perfectly adequate with a nice shower/toilet room ,with lockable door. Special thanks to Sanjay who was at reception.He helped us in getting Universal studios discounted tickets and guided to other places.This hotel is worth for money. I booked from Hotel club and i got it for just $45 per night. I strongly recommend this hotel for anyone visiting LA.

Thanks
Srini

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Granada Hills

Reviewed 27 October 2011

me and my friend stayed at americas best value inn ,granada hills,los angeles. for 5 nights. We were very impressed about their staff service and efficiency. All staff have been very helpful and friendly.The room was perfectly adequate with a nice shower/toilet room ,with lockable door.I was surprised by the facilities provided like oven,refrigerator television and wi-fi. Ambiance was very good,impressed by instant service. we had nice time at los angeles,stay at dis motel made ourselves very cheerful.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2011

We were very satisfied with the service. The establishment was very accommodating to our needs. We were pleasantly suprised by the size of the rooms-they were not small claustrophobice sze rooms like so many hotels we have stayed in for the same prize. Excellent location, just 1 block from I-5 . We have stayed at differemt America's Best Value in California and we've never been disappointed. We always look for these first before we decide on lodging whenever we travel. We always get a great deal for the money. Of course look for their promotionals to get the best price and book early if possible to get the ideal rooms.

Room Tip: We did experience early contruction noise in the morning due to construction of some condominums acr...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2011

I take many business trips all across the country each year. On this trip, my husband accompanied me . He and I are both sticklers for a clean and spacious room. When we arrived, the staff was gracious and polite, clear and concise and we were in our room within moments. Upon entering the room, much to our surprise, the size of the room was quite large with extremely high ceilings which gave the room an even larger feel. There was a desk and couch to relax in, for my business needs, Wifi and all the amenities that one would need for an extended business trip. The bed was very comfortable and the room was one of the cleanest I have ever been in. The housekeeping staff was readily available in the morning with fresh towels and happy smiles. A lovely array of danishes, muffins, juice and coffe awaited us downstairs in the lobby each morning. This room was A+ in my book. Lastly, what impressed me most was the friendly faces of the staff. Everyone was there to meet my needs... it seemed their motto was "customer first."
-January L'Angelle

Room Tip: Be specific about the type of room you want.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank januaryLAngelle
Reviewed 26 February 2011

Always clean rooms excellent customer service they remember me. the only place I stay when I come to town. Always quiet and comfortable

• Stayed: February 2011