“Best. Brisket. Ever.”
Review of The Hungry Pig

The Hungry Pig
Ranked #1,955 of 10,749 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We love BBQ, which is why we stopped here on our way back to DTLA from Griffith Park. This is honestly the best beef brisket I have ever had. Our group also ate BBQ chicken, which was also delicious. All of our sides were great tasting as well.

For BBQ, I found the prices to be reasonable. Street parking can be a little tricky to find, but not impossible. The atmosphere is good for kids, although they don't have kids meals.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You'll only get the BEST here : service, bbq & price! Huge portions, perfectly smoked, charred and juicy meat! Baby back ribs all the way!
Would come back in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

My brisket was terrific. The spicy sauce was a great addition and the service could not have been friendlier. Great hole in the wall for bbq.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I went on a rainy Friday in LA looking for some comfort food, and had the Tri tip, it melted in your mouth good. And the Mac n Cheese and cornbread was the perfect comfort meal,

Reviewed 30 August 2016

I randomly stopped here one day while driving back to the Westside from Downtown LA. I was starving and BBQ sounded tasty. Its a bit of an off location so my expectations were not too high. The food was outstanding. I have been back several times. I love love love the ribs, pulled pork, pulled brisket, bbq chicken, baby back ribs, etc (I think you get the point). The food is fantastic.