“Very clean Mexican food! ”

Sharky's Woodfired Mexican Grill
Ranked #1,554 of 10,971 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: North Hollywood
Description: At Sharky's we're committed to the freshest and most natural ingredients available. That means in addition to NO MSG, NO LARD,and NO MICROWAVES, we guarantee quick and delicious meals that taste great and are beneficial to your health and our planet.
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Was not your typical Mexican food location, it was organic very healthy and good. I ordered the power plate and came with a great portions. The salsa bar was great and had many salsas to choose from. I will for sure go back next time I come back to this area

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Anytime I can't figure out what I want to eat, I end up here and leave very happy. I have not had anything that I did not like here. Nachos are a must at least once.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Call ahead to place your order or you will WAIT a long time to get your food. Forget being able to accommodate more than four people very readily. Best if you plan to do carry out. Avoid busy dinner hour or lunch hour. This place needs to expand somehow to accommodate the people. Since it is on the metro bus line and across from Valley College it is always busy.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

From the name, which includes 'wood fire grill' I was hoping for some really smoky flavored chicken in my fajita bowl. I also would really have preferred to sit down and be waited on rather than standing in a slow line which ended clear outside the door on a cool breezy evening. We almost gave up and left. It seemed like the ordering process was very slow, with only one person taking orders at the counter. There were plenty of tables available, so individual waiters would have gotten our food ordered much faster. Once we placed our order at the counter finally, our food was brought to us fairly quickly by a very friendly waitress. I enjoyed the fajita bowl with chicken, but it seemed rather ordinary in flavor and ingredients. I could tell it was all very fresh food made with quality products. My hibiscus ginger tea was excellent. The location and parking lot are convenient.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

We have been going here regularly - - nice to have options like grilled salmon salad. Fresh food - - tasty, and nicely plated for a casual spot.