“A little gem”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Harbour
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Stumbled across this quirky little restaurant by chance after a visit to SS Iowa.
We couldn't have had a warmer welcome. What fantastic hosts the owners are.
Great food. Wonderful atmosphere. If I ever return to LA I would definitely visit this restaurant again

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I came in for lunch on a Thursday and it was very quiet. I ordered the shrimp tacos and bean soup. Came with salad and two tacos. Very good food and excellent friendly service.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Great, casual dining, authentic Cajun and Caribbean rustic food. Family friendly. BYO.Famous for Cajun sweet potato fries, mixed plate,Jamaica me Cajun.

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Make sure you can eat spicy when you order it. I had the spicy shrimp salad and it had a habanero dressing. I loved it but most people I know would not be able to eat it. Cajun spin but lots of other options too for seafood, meat and vegetarian choices. I am here on a Saturday after lunch and there was no crowd. I was served promptly. The salad was large and cost $16. I am going to try the pasta next time.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

The veggie burger fell apart on the plate. The fish and chips were okay, but not great. Service was very slow. Don't need to go back.