“Consistently good, fast delivery”
Review of Taj India Palace

Taj India Palace
Ranked #1,669 of 10,843 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Reviewed 20 May 2017

We were at the Hilton LAX twice in two months for Adrenaline dance convention (March 2017) and then again for Revive dance convention (April 2017). We had delivery from this restaurant 3 separate times during these two visits. I love Indian food and this place really delivered (no pun intended).

I used Eat Street app to order the food. The app is great and easy to use. You link up your payment information with it so like Uber/Lyft you have already paid for it by the time the food arrives so there is no need to pull out your wallet when the food is delivered and you can also add your tip via the app afterwards so no awkward moment while you hand over the cash tip to your delivery person. The food arrived well within 30 minutes of placing the order. Prices for appetizers ranged from $4-8 depending on serving size, and entrees were about $9-14.

I have had from this restaurant: veggie samosas, chicken pakora, naan, malai kofta, the vegetarian dinner (raita, lentils, saag, veggie curry, basmati rice or nan) and mango lassi and hot chai. Everything was always good and spiced well. My kids ate mostly the appetizers (samosas, pakora) and I liked the vegetarian dinner both times I had it (the raita is great with it) but I would say I liked the malai kofta the best. The portions are also pretty good.

I would easily order from here again and in fact, have plans to the next time I am here.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

The best Indian food in the area, great prices too. I found and made my first order they Uber Eats and the food was so good I'm now a lunchtime regular! The dine in experience is not romantic or fancy but quaint, clean and the service is good. I highly recommend the Butter Chicken and Samosas, the Naan bread is also fabulous. Enjoy!

1  Thank Susan S
Reviewed 2 October 2015

On our Los Angeles visit we were looking for Indian food and found a Taj India Palace restaurant near our hotel we did order for delivery through one Food delivery service, food was delivered on time with smile on face. Food was delicious with real Indian flavor. Next day we visited restaurant to buy food.,Restaurant is close to LAX Airport.

1  Thank AKG001
Reviewed 11 May 2015

I love this place! Ravi is the owner and always remembers his customers. They don't have a liquor license so you can bring your own - No Corkage fee! The food is amazing. I had a birthday party there for 20 people. Everything went well. My freinds loved the food and it is reasonably priced. Love the lamb saag and mixed vegetable curry.

2  Thank LosAngelesSoccermom
Reviewed 19 February 2015

Food was good and genuine Indian food. Staff was cordial. They have online options too. Wait time was not long.

1  Thank ramanksa