“Your New Favorite Weekend Spot”
Review of C and M Cafe

C and M Cafe
Ranked #1,934 of 11,892 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 12
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I love C&M Cafe! The food is absolutely delicious (I am absolutely stuffed after the chorizo breakfast burrito) offering up great breakfast and lunch offerings. Staff is friendly and the place is very homely. It's a great spot to hang around to work/read/or hang out with friends.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

So here's why I drive 45 minutes in LA traffic for breakfast on the west side. I'm hopelessly hooked on C and M's scramlet.

These are its ingredients:

"Scrambled eggs & hash browns (omelet style) wrapped around avocado, red onion, havarti cheese, topped with chili aioli"

Texture, flavor and the miracle food known as hash browns all conspire keep you keep you coming back for more...

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Went here on a recommendation & it was SUCH a good call. I arrived, no-one was really doing anything but I saw a small counter. Anyone there seemed to be just ordering coffee to go so I actually walked out as I wanted more. But I then read a menu & realised this place was way more.
Tried the belly pork burrito. Sheer food nirvana. Tasty, oozy, crunchy, (nice) pork fatty, flavourful and a decent size. I also had an OJ (fresh squeezed) and a coffee with home made almond milk. I was surprised they made their own but after speaking to the staff, that is the kind of lengths these people go to. Most all orders can be customised (I've been back again today & got another burrito) but to call this place Mexican or even Mexican inspired does not do it justice. It's got all the good bits of all the tasty cuisines in one place.
Go here, hang out with your MacBook & write the next great American novel, be inspired by good food in Ali's back surroundings. Or, take your order to go & pig out in the comfort of your own home. You will need napkins and much resistance not to go back every day to try something new...

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

Omg the food and tasty and organic! Had the BAM and melting pot! Both delish. Thank God it's around the corner from where I live. Parking is easy and child friendly.

Reviewed 6 June 2015 via mobile

This small cafe has the BEST breakfast sandwich I've ever tried in my life! Seriously, if in L.A. and you haven't been here, go now!