“Awesome preparation ”

Cuisines: Indian
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: We deliver & Order directly from our website for faster delivery
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

I went their for Indian cuisine with my friend & the food quality is much better than expectations.
We have tried chicken dishes & the preparation is awesome.
Their service is little slow but don't bother to take very tasty food.
I recommend this restaurant if you are near to downtown & looking for Indian cuisine.

All the best

Reviewed 17 February 2017

Our friends choose this restaurant because it was exactly in between their home and ours. We ventured to the unknown and it felt like a time warp. The food was delicious and I can't wait to take my friends who visit LA there when they come to town. I must admit, it felt a bit like a David Lynch film. The restaurant is in the back of a hotel lobby.

Reviewed 18 November 2016

This place is hidden gem until my office mates invited me for indian buffet last month. So now we keep coming back to this place every two weeks. I am crazy about the tandori chicken, its just so well done that it is my favorite. Parking maybe hard but I always find a spot as we usually go before noon. BY noon the buffet place is full. Oh for a buffet, the price is very, very affordable. Try it, I dare you.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

I love Gill's! I eat here just about every week and the food is consistently delicious. They also have an inexpensive lunch buffet with high quality of food. The service is good too. It is in the back of an older hotel but always worth it. They also deliver!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

Loved the food - great taste and quality. Servings were huge. Staff were friendly. The ambience is very casual, come for the food more than anything else. Some of the best indian food I've had anywhere!