“Excellent Indian food for a very good price”
Review of Bollywood Cafe

Bollywood Cafe
Ranked #637 of 10,833 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Universal City Area
Reviewed 13 October 2017

We visited this restaurant with my wife, who is a big fan of Indian food. She had vegetable masala and I had chicken tikka masala. Both were great, but I have to say that the chicken tikka masala was supreme. We also had some plain naan and a peshwari naan to top it all off. Our whole meal cost 41 dollars. You simply cannot go wrong if you decide to eat here.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Good taste and service with reasonable price. A place where we can find the Indian taste while in US.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Bollywood is a casual, friendly, delicious indian restaurant with great customer service. I'm a local and whether I go in once a week or once a year, they remember my usual order and even ask about my parents (My parents visited from out of state and now they LOVE indian food). The prices are great and portions plenty. I usually take some home too because after tasting that chicken tikka masala, I crave it for days.

They have a chat masala powder they sprinkle on top of the side salads that makes simple lettuce enjoyable to eat. Their dishes can be made with coconut milk instead, for those who are dairy intolerant.

Almost forgot! If you like caffeine, their indian tea is AMAZING! Sadly, I can only have it super early in the morning because I won't sleep if I have it too late. :)

Hope you get to enjoy this place soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2017

Delicious food excellent Service white table cloths small restaurant close to El Royale hotel what more can i say except Its rated A which is good, always look in the window for the certificate.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I'm from the UK so I'm always looking for good Indian food (go figure!) Anyway, this place hit the spot. I had a Chicken Curry, with a cheese naan. Delicious and reasonably priced too.