“Go”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Neighbourhood: Universal City Area
Neighbourhood: Universal City Area
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I have some form of 'graffiti' on most tables...I've been eating here since I was a wee one... :) And when in LA, I eat here all the time. It's a landmark.

Reviewed 7 July 2011

Henry’s Beef Taco was clean, it was crisp, very uniform, delightfully greasy, and seemingly fresh. If you have ever watched a fast food commercial, you’ll know that the food looks completely perfect while in real life it always looks like crap. This taco looks like it could star in a Taco Bell commercial (while in real life you know you’re going to get junk). Now I’m not a food critic, and I’m certainly not a photographer, but this may be the best picture that I have ever taken for Grease Week. Reasonably priced, good location, great taco, and outstanding lighting, makes eating at Henry’s Taco’s a very fine experience.

here is the review from my website...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 15 October 2008

greasy hole in the wall but good.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 16 March 2008

Greasy and GOOD!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 10 February 2008

I'm sure this place is dear to the heart for some people, but it seems to be for the sentimental value rather than the food. I lived a block away for a while and finally had to see what the fuss was about. The taco (while not bad at all) reminded me of the kind your mom would make for taco night at home. Store bought, precooked/preformed taco shells, ground beef, and shredded cheese. You remember them, you'd do your best to fill up the shell and that first bite would crack the whole thing in half. Meh.