“Sashimi Perfection”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighbourhood: South San Fernando Valley
Neighbourhood: South San Fernando Valley
Reviewed 28 January 2015

Sashimi was perfect. Yellowtail belly, salmon, chutoro (prefer over otoro).
Asked for a handroll with uni sans rice. Was perfect
Great sake list.
Sat at Sushi bar (is there any other way to eat at a sushi restaurant?

Reviewed 25 November 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing! After eating here no other shushi place that I've been to can come close to how great it taste. The owner goes every morning to the fish market at 4 am to hand pick the fish that he will be serving. It is the freshest most mouthwatering sushi you will ever eat. The Steve roll is delicious. The staff is super friendly and helpful. It's a nice little place with parking behind the building. Worth every penny!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Sushi snobs unite! Brothers Sushi in Woodland Hills just can't be beat and is a valley institution. I hate to say too much as the wait will get longer :-) It's the real deal when it comes to sushi...and their K Roll is the best roll around. There isn't a better sushi chef than Goro-San!

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Whenever I visit my daughter and her family, I insist upon a meal at Brothers Sushi. It is food for the gods! My son-in-law orders for us, but it is impossible to go wrong with any one of the chef's specials. So tender. So fresh. And it is an additional delight to watch my 3 year old grandson enjoy it all as much as I do.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

We were staying within walking distance, and wanted to try something local. Brothers was an excellent choice! The food, service, and atmosphere (awesome hand-written specials taped to the wall to showcase the fresh and unique) were all top-notch. I was there just for a short while on business, but if I'm in the area again, I'll be back! :)