“Stunning breakfast”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Central L.A
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

This "very American" diner is great. A huge menu gives about every option for breakfast or lunch. The food is excellent, staff very friendly and accommodating!! Fair prices and cool design... everything you expect from a diner!!

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

Big menu. Great people. Classic diner ambiance. My wife and I go to Nick's every Sunday. Generous portions and friendly service. Nothing fancy, just good, classic breakfast.

Reviewed 15 October 2016

This was my 2nd attempt at eating here. The 1st time I came by the place was so busy that I couldn't get a seat for myself. The place screams yesteryear with no upgrades or remodeling in decades. We came for lunch and it wasn't busy, sat down, placed our orders. We ordered a Melted Pastrami, Reuben sandwich with fries and coleslaw. The food was good standard deli fare and the waiters were very friendly. One hour street parking, so keep an eye on your phone watch the meter maids are out there.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I read the other reviews,everyone and every place have bad days but I have absolutely nothing to complain about. Came here for breakfast. There is a wait but the very animated friendly host works very hard to accommodate everyone so the wait is not as long. He served us water and took our order so that when we did sit it would be ready for us. They have seating outside so I never made it inside. I had the machaca that was full of flavor and a big serving. They have a lot to choose from which can make it hard. The potatoes were cooked perfectly, crispy on the outside soft on the inside. I admire that Nicks give all of their employees two paid weeks off a year. They close down the restaurant, I will always support a restaurant that treats their employees with that kind of respect. I believe its in the beginning of the year and middle so check first before going.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

On Sunday morning the place was crowded
food was ok though long time waiting for it
cofee was awful even on american standarts