Griffith Observatory Hike: An LA Tour through the Hollywood Hills

Book in advance
from
₹2,464.40
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Hollywood Hills
from ₹2,464.40
from ₹1,529.63
from ₹14,871.38
from ₹18,589.23
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Went through Runyon Canyon to see the hollywood hills and the hollywood sign with my girlfriend. I parked on the street being that other vehicles were parked on the side of the street and the free park space was completely full. Then we hiked through Runyon Canyon. Not a long hike at all maybe 10 mins max. Got to the top got to see a beautiful view of Los Angeles and got to see the hollywood sign. Came back and to my surprise I got a 120 dollar parking ticket. The problem is that you have to being parked within the signs of the street and if any part of your car passes that in my case was a tiny bit of my backend of my SUV you will get a ticket. Please be careful and READ THE SIGNS CAREFULLY and follow the arrows of the signs.. The ticket police is everywhere their.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2018

drove through here one day while on our way to somewhere else in LA county. Houses nestled in the hillside hidden by trees

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 17 July 2018

this is a great place to go for a drive, beautiful houses great views, better if you go for a drive in a rental car than on a tour bus youll see more.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 29 June 2018

Runyon Canyon Park is an excellent choice. It provides a good trail for getting fit and a fantastic view from downtown LA and the Hollywood sign. It is literally breathtaking climbing to the top of the park.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I love this area. I love the houses, scenery, most of the people. I think this is were I will move. Just gotta find the right place with a pool and a jetliner view.

Date of experience: August 2017