See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Lights not working, the sheets were dirty, we had mold in the bathroom, dead flies on the windows, there was dust and pubic hair on my nightstand, doritos behind the nightstand, long hair allover the floor, dirty fridge, dirty ice bucket, wire pieces and dust in the drawers. Went to the front desk to ask for a new room and they said they have no vacant and handed me new sheets that were stained too. I was afraid i will get a disease from staying here. Lucky i broughy my own blanket and pillow. We got a 20$ refund in the morning but this was still a rip off and the worst place i ever stayed at. Never again

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andra K
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Sick sketchy place to stay! Blood on the walls in the bathroom, on the walls next to our bed and on the chairs! Long dark hair everywhere! NEVER stay here! We thought it would be good, payed 87$ tax incl. this is not even worth 10$. Desk people could not even speak a normal word english. The neighbourhood is also NOT safe!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

I must say we didn't feel 100% safe staying at this motel which caused discomfort on our side. Front-office Asian guy barely spoke English and we met dubious guys and most probably a prostitute when offloading baggage from our car. Would pay more to stay elsewhere next time even though the room itself was fine - there was some value for money.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2016

This hotel was pretty poor in terms of quality and amenities, but free parking and a central location was its good points. Arrived here after an international flight and found it by chance as everywhere was pretty booked up nearby. Felt pretty ripped getting charged $90 for 1 night, should have a $40 hotel, there was barely anything in the room.
The reception guy was friendly and pleasant and the welcome wasn't too bad either! Wasn't his fault the management don't have a care in the world for the place!

There was no breakfast offered so eat elsewhere, overall, did the trick for one night but wouldn't be rushing back, next time I'll be doing a pre-booking to ensure we dont end up in a place like this!

Room Tip: My room was quiet enough, no noise throughout the night!
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

I called the day I made the reservation to make sure it was OK to check in late, the receptionist told me there was no problem. Since he didn't ask me for my name or anything I didn't trust him. So I called the next again, this time he took my name and asked what time I will be getting there I said about 2:30 or 3:00. We arrived at 330 and very rudely told us he had no vacancy that we were late and cancelled our reservation. We were lucky to find a room at a hotel nearby or else we would be stuck in a sketchy area with nowhere to stay.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends