“Best Indian luncheon buffet in the Valley”
Review of Agra Tandoori

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Agra Tandoori
Ranked #1,264 of 10,877 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 18 October 2016

I love their unlimited luncheon buffet from 11- 2:00 serving Mulligatawny soup, naan, fresh salad, samosas, lentils, spinach, potato, and cabbage hot dishes, tandoori, chile, and curry chicken and other variations, refreshing rice pudding dessert, all served on linen tablecloths and napkins. Its delicious and affordable at $10.95. At night its an a la carte menu with many delicacies that the Kardashians often order when we see them there. Their chef understands how to use Indian spices without burning your tastebuds. Try it you'll like it.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

I haven't had Indian food often, but we wanted to try this restaurant, I'm glad I did. the food was very good. had tandoori chicken, eggplant, and a lamb dish. the food is very flavorful, we were seated quickly. very good service. very nice waiter. drinks refilled promptly. I would definitely dine here again. easy to find parking.. thanks for a great meal!

Reviewed 28 May 2016 via mobile

The food is so delicious especially the beryani portion iwould recommend this place only for Spice's lovers ...

Reviewed 22 May 2016

I've experienced Agra Tandoori in just about every way possible over the last year of living in Tarzana—delivery dinner, carry-out snack, lunch buffet—and on each occasion the people were unfailingly friendly. The food is good, too: standard Indian restaurant fare for the United States, executed proficiently.

Spice levels are customizable, of course, and the higher reaches still contain flavor. Some places simply deliver what I call "dumb heat," but the intensity at Agra remains integrated into the overall dish.

Recommended, especially if you're close by.

Reviewed 25 December 2015

The food is very good and the service is excellent. We have eaten their several times and enjoyed it every time. Our waiter here is Frank. I suggest you ask for him for excellent service.