2 people are viewing this hotel
US$ 319
Free cancellation until 17/12/21
US$ 323
Free cancellation until 16/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$ 299
Free cancellation until 12/12/21
KimptonUS$ 352
Hotels.comUS$ 323
getaroom.comUS$ 369
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2020

Had the pleasure of staying a the Kimpton Hotel and enjoyed my stay quite a bit. It's a small boutique hotel but has all that one needs. The rooms are spacious, comfortable beds, great shower and big bathroom, with robes for guests to use. It has a little den area with a sofa and tv and also a tv in the bedroom. Spacious closet with iron and board and even a yoga mat! Best part is that the room has a sliding door that you can close off to avoid any noise. My room 308 had the view of the bldg next door (which is really close) but I didn't mind it at all because the roof top area of the hotel is very comfortable and you can enjoy great views. The room did not have a coffee maker but at 6 am on the 2nd floor they had complimentary organic coffee which was excellent. Hotel is located very close to Farmer's Market and The Grove mall. Also has a nice little place across the street Cafe Fresco which opens at 730 am and directly across the street is MKT also good for breakfast but that one opens at 8 am. Cesar the front desk Manager is super helpful and friendly. Highly recommend this place.

2  Thank made1024
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

The hotel is clean but certainly not elegant. The restaurant on the roof had surprisingly good food, light fare. The rooms were small. I am tempted to call it a dump but it’s not that bad. I felt that this is a hotel for young couples. Not too costly. The room had a canister with condoms. Not for me.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank dianerose160
Reviewed 9 February 2020

I came here to visit my friend who was staying in the hotel for some drinks. She’s visiting from out of state. From the start, my visit was pleasant. The valet was very nice. I think his name was Keith. I couldn’t really catch it because his voice was deep. He was very nice and helpful. When I walked into the hotel I noticed how well decorated the place was. I love a hotel with great decorum. The room that my friend had was very nice and clean. I’ve never gotten a room here before, but since I visited I’m excited to book one soon.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Ashlyb123
Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

This young Man is Awesome Very Respectful an very Well Mannered I give Curtis ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ wonderful Customer Service If More People Were like Curtis This World would be a Better Place! Thank You Curtis May God Continue To Bless Your Kind Heart

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank grandma3030
Reviewed 16 January 2020

I stumbled across this hotel because I was looking for a last minute Penthouse to host my husband's 30th birthday event and I'm glad I did! The Penthouse is very spacious and have a great private outdoor terrace, equipped with two heat lamps and lots of seating options.

The view from the rooftop pool area was incredible and it also has clear views of the Hollywood sign and Griffith Observatory. It was incredible!

From the event team, sales dept, front desk and especially the valet the service is exceptional! I look forward to staying here again. We received lots of compliments from our guests about the Penthouse

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank roxyluv06
CesarG6317, Front Office Manager at Kimpton Hotel Wilshire, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2020

Dear, roxyluv06,

WOW! What sweet comments and thank you for letting us host your husbands special day! Please reach out when you would like to revisit.

See you then!