4 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 14/07/22
Hotels.com$266
Travelocity$266
getaroom.com$316
All reviews little tokyo downtown la ramen japanese village japanese style toilet valet parking would stay here again late at night mini fridge bidet japantown lobby slippers dtla
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2018

Excellent service, very clean, and close to fantastic food, art, and Union Station. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Would highly recommend for either a deep dive into the local community, or as a base for further exploration.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 August 2018

The Miyako Hotel is a great hotel if you are on a business trip or even a family trip. I stayed here because of how close it was to my training in downtown LA and how good the price was in comparison to everything else in the area and I couldn't have been happier. The bed was comfy and I had enough space to work after training's, so it was perfect. If I had a complaint, they are super minor like I wish the rooms were painted a little bit brighter. Because they have dark wood furniture, it tends to suck all the brightness out of the room but I was able to open up the curtains and let the light in. Also they have a pull out tray for the TV that didn't quite turn all the way towards the desk, so it was a little hard to watch TV & work but I was able to make due. My coworker who also stayed at the same hotel, said here room had a closet, which unfortunately my room didn't but it really wasn't that big of a deal.

Not to mention, you are right next to little japan, which had so many good food options for lunch & dinner. Also the hotel has it's own little cafe downstairs where I could get coffee and not have to worry about standing in line at the federal building for some. I would definitely stay here with my family the next time we come to downtown LA because of where it is located and how close it is to Olvera St. (15 min walk).

If you get a chance to stay here, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Room, amenities, service were all nice, welcoming, and clean. Very close to local restaurants, shopping outlets, and city landmarks. I did not like how hotel parking was valet only. Valet staff were very kind, but self-parking option would have been preferred.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2018

This room had paid in full. I called an asked if i Needed anything else an was told i only needed a form of ID. When I arrived i was told i needed a Credit on file. That a $250.00 dollar was required. I had to pay in cash all my cash. Why
I have let everyone know this is a horrible Hotel. I was treated very poorly.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Linda N
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Hotel Miyako is a gem in LA. Nice location in Little Toyko, convenient to Union Station and downtown. Rooms were very spacious and clean. Service was very good. Highly recommend this hotel if staying in Los Angeles.

Date of stay: July 2018