Elan Hotel
Loews Hollywood Hotel(Los Angeles)
US$ 288
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 419/night.

US$ 211
US$ 195
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 262/night.

US$ 167
US$ 154
US$ 302
US$ 273
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 329/night.

US$ 231
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 411/night.

The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 415
US$ 339
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 386/night.

US$ 354
US$ 285
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 340/night.

US$ 273
US$ 229
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 265/night.

US$ 346
US$ 274
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 360/night.

US$ 622
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 785/night.

1,489 results
All reviewsbeverly centerwine and cheese receptionvalet parkingwest hollywoodcedars sinai medical centercontinental breakfastfarmers marketbeverly hillseach eveningtaco bellyogurtsmall hotelwalking distancegreat boutiquehard boiled eggsjunior suitehop on hop off bus
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I was traveling on business interviewing with LA companies for a few days and needed a last minute place to stay. Little did I know that this cute little hotel would exceed my expectations. They had everything I needed. Free breakfast and wifi, free afternoon snacks, and a free business center with free printing. It was fantastic and I very much enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
WilliamRabanalez, General Manager at Elan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Nicole T,
We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay, we appreciate you and hope to be able to become your hotel of choice when visiting Los Angeles.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I was surprised at how modest this hotel is, given the reviews. It was not inexpensive. It is not a "boutique hotel." It was across the street from a goodwill store and a tire shop. I guess the free breakfast and happy hour is because it does not have a bar or restaurant, which I would have preferred. Cheap wine and yoplait. I'll pay a little more next time and get something much nicer.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NYfam4

Dear NYFam4,

The hotel management and the staff would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We understand that you have a choice and we certainly appreciate you giving us the opportunity to serve you. The Elan hotel offer a great location, with an incrediable variety of restaurants within walking distance, in addition to a the advantages of being next to the Beverly Center and 15 minutes walking distance to the Grove and the Farmers Market where many tourist and visitors to Los Angeles find some of the best deals for shopping.
Thank you once again for being our guest and for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I thought this boutique hotel was great! They offered happy hour and breakfast and extended the hours based on what people wanted. They are very attentive, let me check in early and check out late. Very good customer service. My only teensy teensy complaint was that I could hear people in the hallway... perhaps a noise machine in each room could help that?

I loved my mini iPad provided in my room! I watched my hulu shows in bed. Awesome place. Very close to all the Beverly Center shopping, restaurant and Cedars-Sinai hospital. These are all within safe walking distance. I am a woman and stayed there alone and felt very safe.

Great place!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Heathdog1
WilliamRabanalez, General Manager at Elan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2018

Dear Heathdog1,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience with our fellow tripadvisors; I am very pleased to see that our staff was attentive, we do our best to accommodate our guest requests as we are commited to ensuring the highest level of personalized service. Shall you need to make a reservation in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me as I am always here to serve. Thank you once again for being our guest.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

Everything terrific, particularly the staff and the happy hour and breakfast spreads. The rooms are nice and bed was luxurious. Walked to the Beverly Center (shopping) and easy Uber to all meetings and airport.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank James L
WilliamRabanalez, General Manager at Elan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear James L,

Thank you for taking the time to share with our fellow tripadvisor's, it really means a lot to us to know that you enjoyed your stay and you found the accommodations and amenities offered at the Elan to be 5 stars. We hope to be able to greet you and welcome you on your next visit, shall you need to make a reservation, please do not hesitate to reach out to me as I am always at your service. Thank you once again for giving the Elan Hotel and its staff a change to serve you.

William Rabanalez - General Manager Elan Hotel

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Easy access to Cedars Sinai, SUPER comfortable beds and linens, wine bar and morning breakfast bar are major stress relievers from hunting elsewhere for these things. Staff are always calm and helpful. It's my repeat lodging spot for the past 3 years on my 2-4 trips per year to LA. Feels like my second home now!

Room Tip: All rooms have been good; possibly a tad quieter upstairs if you have a heavy footed neighbor.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Denise R
WilliamRabanalez, General Manager at Elan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear Denise R,

Thank you for taking the time to share your super comfortable stay, we appreciate your business and hope to be able to continue to be your hotel of choice in 2018.

William Rabanalez - General Manager Elan Hotel