This inn was the first of our trio through California.
- not too far from the Hollywood blvd.(15-20min walk)
- rooms looked nice on the first look and the bathroom too was nice
- the view is terrible (bricks)
- no breakfast (but denny's is right around the corner)
- we had some unwanted pets, namely cockroaches
- on a second look the beds weren't that clean, we had a variety of stains on the pillows and the blankets. There also was no maid service the first night of two...
- the people in there also weren't very nice, talking very few and seeming quite pissed...
So all in all, I wouldn't recommend this hotel!
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking