3 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$429
Hotels.com$451
Priceline$540
1,107 results
All reviews beverly hills rodeo drive house car pico blvd within miles room service hollywood sign valet parking bellini cipriani balcony bh luxury furniture cvs california uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 December 2021 via mobile

At check in ,this hotel will authorize your card 3 times the total of the stay .The amenities suck. You’re paying all
Of that money for poor amenities..No frig or microwave in the room .Wet bar does not work.The room service is overly priced.NO VENDING Machine.Will have to request for an ice bucket.If you bring left overs back to your room.Don’t expect to keep them refrigerated.Want a beautiful LA view,this hotel is it.Want a zillion authorization charges on your card at check in leaving you with no funds,this place is it.The front workers are all sorry and no good.Ask for Jarrett.He is the only worker that actually care.Don’t go here if you don’t want to feel racially profiled.The only pictures you will find with ppl of color at the entrance..What a way to make ppl feel welcomed .Throughout the entire hotel, pictures of whites everywhere.Old photos at that .No comfortable at all.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Daniel Murphy, Owner at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2021

Dear Floridagirl468,

On behalf of our entire Mr. C Beverly Hills team I send you my deepest apologies for the inconveniences you encountered throughout your stay. A few of the complaints you stated are stylistic choices of the hotel such as no vending machines and ice only being provided by our in-room dining team. We strive on providing equal service to every guest. Mr. C Beverly Hills has deep, historical roots in Italian culture and the photos you see throughout the hotel are stills from Italian cinema. We are sorry if it makes you feel uncomfortable, they are just historical photos from the cinema world. We hoped you enjoyed the rest of your stay in California. Safe travels.

Reviewed 7 December 2021

Mr. C Beverly Hills is in a great location. The food is also amazing. The one downfall is due to the preservation of the nostalgia surrounding the property it can be overly dated. I have traveled to Mr.C Beverly Hills multiple times now and the service is only “ok”. Nonetheless, it is still a great property in an extremely walkable area of Los Angeles

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Daniel Murphy, Owner at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2021

Dear kenyonmberry,

On behalf of our entire Mr. C Beverly Hills team I want to thank you for taking the time to write this review. I do apologize if you feel the service provided was just "ok." We will send this information to our department heads to ensure we are providing the utmost service in the future.

Reviewed 7 December 2021

I like the overall feeling of the property. The service was above average, the restaurant was good, the room is not bad, and things are smooth here.

However, there are many minor things that shocked me. First of all, one of our cup in the shelf has bug in it. Secondly, when I am ready to take the shower, there is no soap or body wash. Thirdly, the parking was a little bit overpriced (60USD/night). Fifth, the dinner menu wasn't updated in their website. Last but not the least, I can hear voices from outside and other rooms clearly inside the room.

I used Amex FHR, and this is so far the only one told me firmly before my arrival that there is no noon check-in available for me. Also, it is the only one that tell me the breakfast credit can't be used combining with food credit. However, at least they do tell me everything clearly.

1  Thank PhotoTrekkerWalomi
Lema Katawazi, Owner at Mr. C Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2021

Dear PhotoTrekkerWalomi,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave a review of our property and choosing to be part of our Mr. C Family. I will be sure to share the positive feedback with the team along with the growth opportunities so we may work on improving. I am truly sorry you experienced those issues throughout your stay. I hope you can give us another opportunity and we can welcome you back home to Beverly Hills soon.

Kind regards,

Lema Katawazi
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 5 December 2021

A few things:
1. I found some hair sticking on the ceiling
2. There was no beverage provided (even paid ones), no dental care kits. Basically all we got was a bar of soap, 2 bottles of shampoos and something to clean your shoes. When I called the front desk, I was told this was due to COVID concerns, but at the same time, the hotel was hosting a large in-door gathering where many people didn't wear masks.

3. The worst experience of the stay, was when I found out that I got 2 bottles of shampoos but no body wash, I called the front desk, and was told they would send it to my room. I waited for 20-ish minutes, called again, and this time was told they couldn't get one, the best was to get me another bar of soap. I waited for another 20-ish minutes before just giving up and went into the shower. Someone finally knocked on the door while I was in the shower.

They also forced you to order room service for every meals. The steak was pretty good but the rest were just average.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear YenlinC,

On behalf of our entire Mr. C Beverly Hills team I send you my deepest apologies for the issues that you encountered during your stay. I apologize for the errors encountered throughout your stay. Please feel free to email me at dmurphy@mrcbeverlyhills.com if you would like to discuss this further.

Reviewed 3 December 2021 via mobile

I booked a 5 day stay on a site for this hotel. The site rated it as five star. Beautiful hotel. Loved the mid century modern vibe. The view was stunning. I was on a high floor in apparently a standard room. Shower only. The room I booked advertised a bathtub. I was there for surgery and hoped the room service would carry me through my recovery period. The menu was ok. The food was ok but extremely pricey for anything ordered. The bed was just ok. Soft. Linens were good. There was substantial water damage in the bathroom and the outlets on one wall did not work. Night 1 I learned the heater was out. Called maintenance in the morning of day 2. They came in 8 hours later but did not fix heater. Left my door unlocked. I did not ask for housekeeping but they came into my room and went through my luggage. Parking is ridiculously expensive at $60.50 per day. I was charged twice for the same room service visit, the second time at 2:00am which woke me up. There is a separate $31 resort fee. WiFi was unusable which is part of that fee. I called maintenance again for the heater night 3 and they noted that it did not work and that I’d have to be moved. They called the next afternoon (the day I decided I’d had enough), and offered another room. Subpar to my current room/view. I booked on the Beverly Hills view side which is quieter than the city view side as the hotel faces Pico Blvd. I’d assume the view is better on the city side. Someone was smoking pot on their balcony. Not the hotel’s fault obviously but gave me a headache. They nickel and dime you to death here. I checked out a day early and they still billed me for something on my folio but I am still too ill to review. I do not recommend this hotel. 2 stars is generous really but there were things I did like about it as mentioned. I hope this review helps someone not make the same mistake I did. If you want 5 star, go to the Beverly Hills Hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear karlalK3371TU,

On behalf of our entire Mr. C Beverly Hills team I send you my deepest apologies for the issues that you encountered during your stay. I apologize for the abundance of issues you had to deal with throughout your stay. We aim to provide the utmost service and we obviously missed the mark. We hope your recovery continues to go smoothly.