3 people are viewing this hotel
$243
Free cancellation until 15/07/22
$239
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$213
Free cancellation until 14/07/22
Hyatt.com$243
Hotels.com$243
Travelocity$243
All reviews keck hospital hospital stay medical procedure well equipped kitchen large lobby pool and jacuzzi bring earplugs excellent place to stay compared to other hotels laundry room alarm clock entire stay awesome stay clean hotel close proximity parking fee per night
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2022

One of my favorite location to stay at or recommend to family and friends. Location has local food and parks close by . I will definitely be returning in the near future. It’s also a great location for kids.

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 2 May 2022

We stayed for 5 days while vacationing. We were told housekeeping would come every 4th day. They never came once during our stay though we repeatedly called and asked for it. We had asked on the 3rd day if it were possible to have them come early because we’d gone to the beach and there was sand coming off our clothes and shoes. There’s no broom or vacuum to clean up so it’s why we called. They said they were short staffed but they’d for certain be there on the 4th day and I thanked the man and said I totally understand. Day 4 no one shows and we called to ask about it and the rude man at the desk said he didn’t care what we were told because his newsletter says 5 days. They wouldn’t even send up fresh towels. I’ll never be staying there again. The breakfast was horrible. Just cereal and some random pastries. There were boxes of Luke warm, hard French toast under a warming lamp. I just want to forget the stay at this place. The service was not typical of Hyatt, thankfully I know this or is not go to Hyatt’s going forward

Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed 19 April 2022

This hotel is at the cutting edge of class style and customer service. A must stay when in the Los Angeles Area. The rooms are constructed for living a la a home away from home. The furnishings are A1

Reviewed 15 April 2022

First of all, I'm more of a 5 star hotel person, but I had to make a choice between the Hyatt House LA and a 5 star hotel in Beverly Hills that would be 16 miles but up to 40 minutes with traffic away when my family member was recently in the hospital. In the end, I chose the Hyatt House and I was pleasantly surprised that the Hyatt House ended up being the very best option for our situation.

1. I chose a larger room with a living room and kitchen and the price was very reasonable. At the end of a long day at the hospital, all you want to do is collapse, so I would have wasted dollars at a fancy hotel.
2. The convenience of being able to walk back and forth to the hospital each day was perfect. The hospital is just a block away. In retrospect, I wouldn't have been at all comfortable being 25 minutes away at another hotel.
3. L.A. has somewhat of a sketchy reputation, but this neighborhood felt totally safe. On the weekends, it was actually very quiet.
4. The room and areas of the hotel are modern and clean.
5. There is a 24 area for snacks, which was helpful.
6. There is a large attractive lobby with comfortable seating to eat a quick meal at night and a very good natured bartender that serves the meals.
7. I found the front desk staff to be helpful and friendly.
8. My sons loved that there was a Chipotle next to the hotel!
9. We got DoorDash or Uber Eats delivered to the hotel no problem.
10. I didn't get to experience the pool.
11. I'm a very fussy person and I was totally content at the hotel all week. I felt that it perfectly matched the situation when you have a patient nearby at the hospital.
12. They have a self-serve laundry on the 5th floor that was helpful as we started to run out of clean clothes.
13. You will hear in a lot of reviews about the nearby train tracks. Yes, they are a block away, and I could see the train from my windows. But most of the noise was during the day or early evening hours. I don't every recall being woken up in the middle of the night be the train. I also grew up with a freight train that was about 1 to 1.5 miles from my house and I think my brain, therefore, didn't find the train bothersome. When you have a patient in the hospital that you are worried about, in the end, the train was just not a big deal unless you sleep during the day or early evening.

The Hyatt House exceeded my expectations, was reasonably priced, had friendly competent staff and was absolutely perfect when you have someone at USC Keck Hospital.

Room tip: Loved the larger room with a separate living room and kitchen.
Reviewed 12 April 2022

We stayed for 3 nights for spring break and the rooms accommodated our large group. The kitchen area was very helpful for making meals and it was great to have room to spread out. Lots of spaces for bags and storage. Free breakfast was mediocre and I mainly went for coffee and yogurt. Staff was very friendly and helpful, especially Ana during the morning shift. Parking for $30/night was pretty stiff but would stay here again.