Spent the night at this hotel prior to leaving on a business trip. It was important for me to have a quick, trouble-free experience before leaving. I must say, I had a nice stay. The highlight was the customer service. Everyone was very nice, including the restaurant staff, the concierge, housekeeping, and the front desk staff. A special thanks to Adam at the front desk. He was exceptional in his care, demeanor, and professionalism.
The rooms are updated. The beds are comfortable. There is a flat screen TV. Free WiFi. The hotel is very close to LAX. A shuttle runs 3 times an hour and I was at my terminal in 10 minutes! There is a restaurant and bar. I only used the restaurant for their breakfast buffet. It was simple, yet all the basics are there and the food was tasty.
The only downside is that the hallway on the third floor in the newly redone section on the west side of the hotel smelled kind of like mildew. This smell spread into my room. I asked housekeeping to spray my room with air freshener and the smell was gone.
Overall, I am happy that I stayed at this hotel and would not hesitate to do so again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our LAX Hotel is conveniently located near the airport for quick access before and after your flight. Four Points Los Angeles Airport Hotel offers shuttle service to and from the airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport Hotel Los Angeles
- 4 Points By Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport
- Four Points Los Angeles
- Sheraton Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Sheraton
- Los Angeles Four Points