Jerry's Motel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Angeleno(Los Angeles)(Great Value!)
US$ 216
US$ 261
US$ 235
US$ 628
US$ 497
  • Pool
Viceroy Santa Monica(Santa Monica)
US$ 591
US$ 463
  • Pool
Chamberlain West Hollywood(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$ 333
US$ 278
US$ 174
US$ 138
FourPoints.com
US$ 132
US$ 119
Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel(West Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$ 451
Shore Hotel(Santa Monica)
US$ 362
US$ 354
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfree parkingclose to downtowngoodie bagdowntown lafree muffinswelcome packsnack packon arrivalwalk in closetroom was cleanplace to sleepbus stopupon checkwould stay here againunion stationbottled waterlate at night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 February 2012

We have spent 2 nights at Jerrys in September 2011. As in LA one needs a car anyway to go anywhere this Motel is perfectly positioned and easily accesible. Had no problems finding it in the late evening driving from the LA int. Airport. The rooms and showers are nice and clean, the equipment working. Very comfortable beds. We paid 75USD for a night/room which for location and compared to the state of the other American city motels is a great value. Jerry the host was very helpful and nice. Even provided us with some milk and flakes for breakfast as we did not have time to go shopping after our flight has landed.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank O W
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Stayed with Jerry's for four days in late January 2012 on my way back to Australia and I was very pleased with my stay. Close to the freeway (110 & 10) Cable TV with lots of channels, king size bed, mini size fridge, microwave, free parking. The cleaning of the rooms is done by Jerry and his family as well so you can be confident that the room will be clean and nothing will go missing. Jerry even offered me to use his GPS for free. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Motel has a ground floor and first floor.I think first floor his best since it will be less noisy but you have to then take the stairs. I asked to stay in the first floor when doing my booking and Jerry was able to accommodate my request.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank EnriqueC641
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Not new, but well kept up. Very close to downtown. Jerry's wonderful to work with.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ethan Y
Reviewed 27 February 2012

My fiance and I stayed at Jerry's one night in February and it's one of the last of it's kind; "mom and pop" spot that is clean, quiet and comfortable. We arrived rather late and Jerry was there himself to check us in. He was so accommodating and kind. He made sure our needs were met and with a smile. Should I stay in L.A. again, I will stay at Jerry's. Note: not for spa types!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ElleCoolio
Reviewed 25 February 2012

We stayed 1 night at the start of our one month trip and returned here for another night before our departure. It is a very good option for stay after late arrival or early departure as the way to the airport doesn't take long time.
The room is clean and comfortable. We really appreciated owner's hospitality. We arrived very late and they were waiting for us and were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends