“Best sports bar restaurant in town”
Review of Rocco's Tavern

Rocco's Tavern
Ranked #3,283 of 11,896 Restaurants in Los Angeles
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

I visited tonight and had a great time. There was a nice crowd of students watching college basketball and nfl. They have alot of screens; so sports fans can view the top games of interest.

I had the sausages, onions and peppers with spag/marinari. This was superb and really hit my hungry spot. I also had their famous wings, this time "Baltimore Dirty" Style(my home area with DC), which were delicious and reminded me of home.

The server Katherine did an excellent job and was appropriately attentive.

The bar/restaurant is roomy with very comfortable seating.

Roccos Tavern is definitely my favorite sports bar/restaurant in LA.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I added this bar to tripadvisor, but I had been so busy with work someone else best me to writing a review. This is a great bar right in Westwood. I have been here numerous times while going to school at UCLA, but it had a different name.

This bar is really great, with lots of tvs. The large beers are like $8-10 I think, which is a good deal. The hot wings are great and my friend and I split like 20 wings. We got like half Garlic Parmesan and half I think like regular, I definitely preferred the regular wings.

I had like 6 large beers and a shot and then I blacked out, so I don't remember much of the night. The bartenders are really great and I hope I wasn't much trouble. I would like to drop by again, but next time, I don't plan to drink as much.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This place has a good selection of food and we ordered a bunch, all very good !! The beer was cold, the atmosphere lively and the staff were awesome !! I would recommend this place for sure !! Also Westwood is a very cool place.