US$ 306
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 300
US$ 273
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 308/night.

US$ 172
US$ 309
US$ 362
US$ 324
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 383/night.

The Beverly Hilton(Beverly Hills)(Great Value!)
US$ 383
US$ 348
  • Restaurant
All reviewshollywood signwine hourpantages theaterinner circlehollywood hillsfront deskpool deckyoga matperfect locationbeautiful hotelhotel staymodern designbottle of champagnegriffith observatoryhollywood vinecool vibehip hotel
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

This place is awesome! While it may be almost on the highway, you wouldn’t know it while in the hotel or in your room. It felt tranquil and vibrant throughout the lobby and large socializing spaces downstairs. Our room was very clean, quiet, and spacious. We met friends for drinks at Ever bar and had a blast. Ever Kimpton team member I encountered was super helpful, friendly, and genuinely interested in making the stay amazing, which it certainly was! The food at Jane Q just downstairs from the lobby was delightful. Seriously, you need to stay here!!! Looking forward to coming back here in the near future.

2  Thank Sarah_ANANAS
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went to LA to visit family and friends. We wanted to try the new Everly and we were not disappointed! City chic with a homey feel. The staff was friendly and very efficient. We particularly enjoyed the Ever Bar; eclectic entertainment and awesome cocktails !We received great advice on restaurants and things to do. Even though we saw rain in Southern California, it was a fabulous time!

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

So let’s start with the bad then the good...

Negative

1) Dirty beddings!

First night, one of the pillowcases had footprints (see pic). Then, second night, they didn’t change bedsheets even the stains were obvious! (See pic) How could they miss it? Then, in our new room, the bedsheet had holes!

****According to the front desk, they don’t change bedsheets daily for guests who are a staying in the same room.

2) Poor customer service

so because of my bedsheets problem, we called the front desk so they could send housekeeping to change our bedsheets but they don’t have housekeeping at night. Ok... so no housekeeping.. what are you expecting me to do? Sleep in the dirty sheets? She replied, we usually change sheets every few days. When did you check in? Sorry, I am not sure why they didn’t change it because I work the night shift so I am not familiar with housekeeping rules. She did not offer any solution and sounded like she wanted me to hangup and move on! It was midnight and I didn’t want to sleep in dirty sheet so my boyfriend had to ask for another room. Well, at least, she found us a new room on the same floor!

Ok, talking about guest service, don’t expect much! We checked in at around 11pm. No one helped us with our luggage from the car. Everyone were standing at the front desk chatting! They didn’t even ask if we need help taking them to the room!

Oh yeah, they chat among themselves!!! Everyday I passed by, they are always chatting without acknowledging guests!

Positive

1) Nice modern decors
2) I like the bar area, very chill and has a pool table!
3) convenient if you want to stay around Hollywood!! Metro is just a block away!
4) see the HOLLYWOOD sign from our room window

7  Thank Syk_128
Ashley G, General Manager at Kimpton Everly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Traveler,

Thank you very much for sharing your candid feedback. I was so disappointed to read about your recent visit to our hotel. At the Everly, we strive to deliver a level of service that exceeds our guests' expectations. I want to sincerely apologize that we fell short on your recent stay with us. I truly want to investigate what happened here so we can take action and make sure issues such as the ones you described never recur. I would so appreciate it if you would contact me directly (contact information is below) so I can look into your reservation and room details. This would help us immensely in looking into this issue and give us the opportunity to make it up to you.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback and I hope to have the opportunity to connect with you further.

All the best,
Ashley Gochnauer
ashley.gochnauer@kimptonhotels.com
323-946-7361

Reviewed 9 January 2018

I've been staying at Kimpton Hotels for many years, and the Everly is a lovely property....but $8 for a latte...and a small one at that? I don't think so!!! Make sure you check the prices on the menu in the cafe before ordering.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank pamelabC9020BL
Reviewed 9 January 2018

We stayed at the Everly early December during our trip to LA. We went to Hamilton and the proximity to the theatre and restaurants was perfect! The service from the minute we got there was fantastic and we loved our stay and the hotel! Michael, who we met before we headed out for the evening, was a fantastic resource as we planned our trip, very friendly and helpful. I hope Michael sees this message, as he really did make the trip extra special for us and the kids! Very thoughtful, can't thank him enough!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family