Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Century Park Hotel(Los Angeles)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Stars Inn(Los Angeles)
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
The Peninsula Beverly Hills(Beverly Hills)
Excellent 5/5
  • Room Service
Average 3/5
  • Pool
All reviewsbeverly hillsolympic blvdcourtyard marriottwestfield mallfront deskvalet parkingrodeo driveroad noisebusiness travelerking roomhot tublocation was perfectbusiness tripla areawould definitely stay here againminute drivebeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 February 2012

A clean, comfortable room with small refrigerator & microwave. The first two staff you will meet handle parking/valet/luggage. They were extraordinarily polite and helpful as we repeatedly went in and out. The hotel seems to be conveniently located, we didn't have to drive too far to reach Cedars Sinai, restaurant row, the coast, freeways, or tourist points of interest. Not being from L.A., we strongly recommend a GPS. The freeway entrances are not always obvious.

Mtnsea

Room Tip: Rooms facing West Olympic get some street noise, but it is tolerable.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mtnsea_12
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Thank you for your review!! We are glad you enjoyed the Hotel. Olympic Blvd can be quite busy but really the noise isn't too bad. Thanks again for your comments

Reviewed 21 February 2012

I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott, Century City/Beverly Hills location. It was really nice. My stay was enjoyable. I recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a quick place to stay at a moments notice. I'm coming back.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for pointing our our convenience and proximity to Cedars. I hope everyone is healing well.

Reviewed 14 February 2012

Marriott Courtyard in LA on Olympic was excellent. Staff was so attentive and pleasant. Rooms were meticulously cleaned, free continental breakfast was great and having a a free business computer pod area was an unexpected but welcomed surprise! We'll be back and thanks for such great service.

Room Tip: Good choice all around for business, pleasure or whatever your need.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends

We are glad you enjoyed your stay, the Staff loves hearing that our guests had a great experience.

Reviewed 6 January 2012

I stayed here for an overnight weekend with my out of town friends. I originally booked at the Plaza Bevery Hills but my friends couldn't get reservations there as they are already fully book. So I cancelled my reservation there and booked here. I was surprised how the Plaza Hotel and this little Marriott hotel have pretty much the same price. I would probably prefer to stay at the Plaza but I'm still glad I booked here as I personally did not have issues on this hotel. In fact, I actually had a pleasant stay. My room was perfect for me. It was roomy, smells and feels clean. My sheets and my king size bed were comfortable. Most importantly, my room was very quiet. My first time to sleep 7 hours straight since my son was born. So yea, this deserve a 4 stars in my book. By all means, this hotel is more of a 3 stars hotel but pleasant stay and good night sleep is priceless.

Timmy the valet guy was also very pleasant and helpful. Marco, the front desk was accommodating to me. He seems apologetic for my friends plight when I told him about their issues, which he also tried to amend. But hey, that's their issues = their review :-)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2012

Dear Thor G,

Thank you for the kind words on your review. The staff will be glad to read your comments. You were also one of the first guests to experience our newly renovated lobby. We are pleased with how the new lobby (lower level) and can't wait until the restaurant opens with Starbucks.

Thanks for staying with us and we look forward your future business.

Reviewed 2 January 2012

The worst is that we see bugs in bed.

used dishes piled up and fell on the floor in the breakfast room without being cleaned up, location is far from transportation, condition is well below 3.5 star standard as claimed, and it is really over priced as the way it is.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Magbos
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2012

Dear Magbos,

Your review is appreciated and I do apologize if things were not up to your expectation. I do sure hope you contacted someone at the hotel directly to address these areas of concern as we would never want any of our guests to expereince any of what you describe. Bugs in the bed as you describe is a very serious matter and most of the time they are brought in by someone else. We take great pride in addressing these issues with a sense of urgency using a reputable pest company.

Thanks again for your comments.