“Great even for a an emergency stay!”

Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills
Ranked #106 of 349 Hotels in Los Angeles
San Marcos, California
“Great even for a an emergency stay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

We called about five different places, this one by far was a great choice. NoRegrets what so ever. Comfortable and very pleasant all around. Would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2012
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this review, 1 March 2012
Thank you so much for your feeback on Trip Advisor. We are glad you found your accomodations helpful and the staff acommodating. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Zephyr Cove, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2012

A clean, comfortable room with small refrigerator & microwave. The first two staff you will meet handle parking/valet/luggage. They were extraordinarily polite and helpful as we repeatedly went in and out. The hotel seems to be conveniently located, we didn't have to drive too far to reach Cedars Sinai, restaurant row, the coast, freeways, or tourist points of interest. Not being from L.A., we strongly recommend a GPS. The freeway entrances are not always obvious.

Mtnsea

Room Tip: Rooms facing West Olympic get some street noise, but it is tolerable.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank mtnsea_12
Thank you for your review!! We are glad you enjoyed the Hotel. Olympic Blvd can be quite busy but really the noise isn't too bad. Thanks again for your comments
Beverly Hills, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

I stayed at the Courtyard Marriott, Century City/Beverly Hills location. It was really nice. My stay was enjoyable. I recommend this hotel to anyone who needs a quick place to stay at a moments notice. I'm coming back.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for pointing our our convenience and proximity to Cedars. I hope everyone is healing well.
San Francisco, CA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

Marriott Courtyard in LA on Olympic was excellent. Staff was so attentive and pleasant. Rooms were meticulously cleaned, free continental breakfast was great and having a a free business computer pod area was an unexpected but welcomed surprise! We'll be back and thanks for such great service.

Room Tip: Good choice all around for business, pleasure or whatever your need.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
We are glad you enjoyed your stay, the Staff loves hearing that our guests had a great experience.
California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2012

I stayed here for an overnight weekend with my out of town friends. I originally booked at the Plaza Bevery Hills but my friends couldn't get reservations there as they are already fully book. So I cancelled my reservation there and booked here. I was surprised how the Plaza Hotel and this little Marriott hotel have pretty much the same price. I would probably prefer to stay at the Plaza but I'm still glad I booked here as I personally did not have issues on this hotel. In fact, I actually had a pleasant stay. My room was perfect for me. It was roomy, smells and feels clean. My sheets and my king size bed were comfortable. Most importantly, my room was very quiet. My first time to sleep 7 hours straight since my son was born. So yea, this deserve a 4 stars in my book. By all means, this hotel is more of a 3 stars hotel but pleasant stay and good night sleep is priceless.

Timmy the valet guy was also very pleasant and helpful. Marco, the front desk was accommodating to me. He seems apologetic for my friends plight when I told him about their issues, which he also tried to amend. But hey, that's their issues = their review :-)

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
CYCCBH, General Manager at Courtyard Los Angeles Century City/Beverly Hills, responded to this review, 10 January 2012
Dear Thor G,

Thank you for the kind words on your review. The staff will be glad to read your comments. You were also one of the first guests to experience our newly renovated lobby. We are pleased with how the new lobby (lower level) and can't wait until the restaurant opens with Starbucks.

Thanks for staying with us and we look forward your future business.