Had to stay this morning at this hotel, as I work night shift and my house is under construction.
Walked in at 7-30 am. The dude behind the counter quotes me $75 per room.
- But your website states it's $70.
- Oh, ok. You want 70 - fine.
Then he looks at me (I still had the uniform and the badge) and states:
- You are RN (nurse), right? You are making good money, what do you care if it's 70 or 75 dollars? Don't be cheap!
- Excuse me?! Are you counting the money in my pocket? It's a matter of principle!
Then I am asking for the quiet room, far from the road, in the courtyard, so that I could sleep. And the guy immediately quotes me $80 dollars. What a scumbag!
Anyway, I took the room, as I was so tired after had been working for 24 hours.
The room is a complete dump (room #117). One king size bed. The sheets were very clean, as well as towels (the only good thing about this room). The curtains were torn and dirty. Walls were dirty and the paint was chipping. The facet leaked and the counter got filled with water. Bathtub dirty. Shower facet is broket, but at least it worked. No remote from the TV.
2 dirty night stand lamps that were unplugged, since there was no plug anythere in the vicinity. But there was a mini fridge.
I mean, everything was shabby, falling apart and DIRTY.
And the front counter guy was just rude.
Will never stay there again. i don't recommend this hotel. AT ALL.
- Also Known As:
- Tokyo Princess Hotel Los Angeles