This was our first time staying in a bed and breakfast and it was wonderful! Nina and William were wonderful hosts and made us feel at home without being obtrusive. We were late arriving and Nina had stayed up to welcome us when we got there. The quirky decor and artistic flair evident throughout the house certainly make for a unique accommodation experience. Our room was a little on the small side but we were offered an upgrade in rooms without extra charge. Excellent location with regards to the main sights, at night we were able to reach restaurants on Sunset Blvd within a 15min walk. Off street parking was also a plus. All in all we would stay here again and would definitely recommend it for those looking for something off the beaten path.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are invited to enjoy Hollywood by staying at our whimsical 1912 Bed & Breakfast located right on Hollywood Boulevard and within walking distance of the Sunset Strip and the Hollywood Walk of Fame; TCL Chinese Theater; Hollywood&Highland Dolby Theater, site of the Academy Awards; Disney's El Capitan Theater; the Jimmy Kimmel Show and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum along with many other exciting attractions. The proprietors, Nina (who speaks German, French and Spanish) and William are very well acquainted with Hollywood and Southern California and are happy to share information. A short drive to Universal Studios, Warner Bros studio tours, Paramount Studio tours, The Getty Center, LACMA, La Brea Tar Pits, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hollywood Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Bed And Breakfast
- Hollywood Hotel Los Angeles