We stayed 3 nights at the Hollywood B&B at the end of March. We thought that is was in a wonderful location to see the sites of Hollywood Boulevard and the Sunset Strip. We stayed in the Maverick room which was very clean, but just as a warning if you are over 5'9" you may want to book one of the other rooms. Both my husband and I are about that height and said that if we were any taller we wouldn't have been able to fit in the bathroom very well! Haha! At our height, our knees were just about touching the wall when we used the toilet. So if you were any taller, you may have to sit sideways and it may be kind of uncomfortable! But like I said, it was fine for us. It was very quiet the entire time we stayed there even though I believe all rooms were booked. There was a nice variety for breakfast. Didn't meet Nina and only said a few hellos to William so we didn't really get a feel for the owners. It was a too chilly the days we were there to use the pool, but we did eat our breakfast out there a few mornings. It's a lovely area. They provide a lot of maps and information on the area. Runyon Canyon is very close and was a fun morning hike. Walked only a couple blocks over on Orange Ave to see Lauren Conrad's house (from the Hills) and that was kind of fun, although I don't think she lives there any longer. Kanye West's party house is supposed to be on top of the cliff on Orange Ave and we walked as close as we could to that, even though I don't think he lives there either! Haha! Overall, it was a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are invited to enjoy Hollywood by staying at our whimsical 1912 Bed & Breakfast located right on Hollywood Boulevard and within walking distance of the Sunset Strip and the Hollywood Walk of Fame; TCL Chinese Theater; Hollywood&Highland Dolby Theater, site of the Academy Awards; Disney's El Capitan Theater; the Jimmy Kimmel Show and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum along with many other exciting attractions. The proprietors, Nina (who speaks German, French and Spanish) and William are very well acquainted with Hollywood and Southern California and are happy to share information. A short drive to Universal Studios, Warner Bros studio tours, Paramount Studio tours, The Getty Center, LACMA, La Brea Tar Pits, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hollywood Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Bed And Breakfast
- Hollywood Hotel Los Angeles