“Worth the Wait”

Ranked #18 of 356 Coffee & Tea in Los Angeles
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I came here right after landing at LAX and loved it. The wait staff is pleasant and quite amiable. Food is great, and the vibe of the restaurant is pretty relaxing, although many customers are in and out quickly.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Found myself with 15 hours to hill between flights and with a lack of adequate public transport in LA I decided to walk near the airport to find a place for breakfast.

The Coffee Company does a great variety of pancakes, waffles, crepes etc and the food tasted great and portion size was more than enough for me. The service was very hospitable too and I felt very relaxed Which helped to pass the time in a nice environment.

Although I cannot comment on other similar cafes in LA itself, I would highly recommend this place if looking for great breakfast near the airport.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Visited the coffee company while in LA for 4th of July weekend. My son suggested it as they went there earlier this year. It is one of those "hole-in-the-wall" looking places that have good food. Portions are lard and the selection is very good. Even though it was crowded we got right in. The waitress was friendly and we were served very fast. Prices are moderate to high for that type of environment but it seems to be a trending place so I assume that is why the prices are as they where. Parking can be tricky and some people park across the street in the Staples parking lot. There was a man patrolling that lot so I'm not sure if that is actually allowed.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

A small breakfast eatery that is located about 5 mins from Los Angeles Int'l Airport. Both the food and service came out quickly. Waitress was very quick in seating and taking the guests orders. I had an omelette with potatoes. This place was recommended by my brother who lives in Pasadena.

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

I have been here a few times now it's a great place for a breakfast meeting.
It's large enough to rarely have to wait for a table.
The service is great and the staff are very attentive.
The food is solid great portions and value for the price .
Always lots of specials and they are willing to make you what ever you want