“Easter break ”

Universal Studios Hollywood
Ranked #3 of 553 things to do in Los Angeles
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Get ready for the ultimate Hollywood experience! Find a full day of action-packed entertainment all in one place: thrilling theme park rides and shows, a real working movie studio, and Los Angeles’ best shops, restaurants and cinemas at CityWalk. Universal Studios Hollywood is a unique experience that’s fun for the whole family. Explore Universal Studios backlot on the legendary Studio Tour. Then face the action head on in heart-pounding rides, shows and attractions that put you inside some of the world’s biggest movies. End your day with the energy and excitement of Universal CityWalk. All this and much more. Only at Universal Studios Hollywood, The Entertainment Capital of L.A.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went with Harry Potter fan twin girls unfortunately not a patch on universal in Florida . Rides aren’t great mostly simulated . Lacking some good rollercoasters and a bit dated . No one watching lines and watched many people skip which really annoys me as I play by the rules . Food terrible and overpriced. Small enough for my kids to enjoy but I wouldn’t rush back

UniversalHollywood, Guest Communications at Universal Studios Hollywood, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for your review, Julie. We are sorry to hear about your experience waiting in the queue lines. We are certainly glad your kids had a good time!

All reviews
in 418 reviews
"roller coaster"
in 636 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

They just don't care for guests' experience. This was a rather sad experience, and I regret to have taken my family through the pain of visiting this park. Ultimately, the park workers are utterly bureaucratic, and clearly not caring for park guests in their hearts. Here is just one example. When part of my family, mother and one child, got to the "Animal Actors" show, the other part, me and our other child, were only 3 min late, yet not allowed inside. The park workers guarding the entrance basically tormented and insulted us. First they said they don't believe me that my wife and child are inside, and made me call my wife so she would come to the entrance to get us. When I called and my wife told me that it is too crowded around her to come out, the workers said there is no single seat left in the show, which, as I confirmed shortly after, was a shameless lie. At the end they said they cannot let us join our family because that was against the "policy" of the park. We left, and the child who was with me was crying, upset that he cannot join his mother and his brother. Are these people completely without reason? Is this the kind of experience they would like their guests to have?

3  Thank Sergey K

Hello Sergey. This certainly does not sound like an experience we would like any of our guests to have. We would be happy to follow up with you about your visit and have sent you a private message.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

It's really amazing place.I've been 5 years ago and came back with pleasure.They built Harry Potter castle in those years and it's brilliant.I came trough all thing in Studios and enjoyed again.Must to visit at least once,imho.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The park is great until you compare it to universal Orlando. There are not a huge amount of rides and the fast passes that we took out were more expensive than Orlando and as there were a lot less rides not great value for money. On the plus side the mummy ride was great and we rose on it multiple times. As with other parks food and drinks were a rip off.

Thank you for your feedback, Dharmesh. While being located in the middle of Los Angeles sure is fun, we do have to work to use our space creatively!