“Super! ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

This is super nice place!
We where at little Tokyo and saw the line for this restaurant! What a joy.
The ramen soup was authentic en full of taste! Awesome!
The homemade gyoza was great as well. Must visit!!

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Found this place on tripadvisor as we wanted a quick bite in little Tokyo. Food was exceptionally good and cheap. However....service was rude. Asked 3 times for a spoon and never got one. As I was in the middle of finishing my bowl of rice, the waitress started to clear my table. Not really a subtle way of telling customers to f***ed off. I don’t think we were slow eaters. Ordered quite a lot and finished all in about 15 min.

Could see how other customers were treated around us too. Maybe it’s the language barrier as none of them seem to speak English very well.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

It was a great experience. They only had to options ramen wise, but the one I chose was so good. I was a bit scared because I'm not a big fan of pork, but they made it taste amazing. The portion was also very big.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We came in here on a Sunday. After a Saturday night full of drinking we figured a bowl of ramen will fix the hangover. We came in and was told to seat ourselves, we ordered 2 bowls of ramen and hot tea. The ramen came out first and the tea took over 20 mins to arrive. By this time, I was confused as to why it would take so long for tea. I asked the server and at first he forgot our tea order, when I asked to check on the status-- he said that they forgot to boil water. Not sure if we will return after this experience, but feel free to try!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Very good flavorful ramen! And the takoyaki was amazing!!
Felt that the waitress could’ve been a little more attentive (esp since it was kind of slow the night we went) but she was friendly when she did come by to check on us.
Would def recommend based on the food!