“Great patio”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My friends and I went here for lunch. I would suggest sitting on the patio. It is shaded with beautiful trees and lots of umbrellas for warmer days. It is so pretty. The inside is super cute also. The food was excellent. I shared the southern fried chicken salad and a turkey melt. They give you warm apple fritters which were yummy! The service was excellent also! We will definitely be back!

1  Thank Dena M

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

We were invited to a birthday dinner celebration at this cozy restaurant. We had driven past it many times before without noticing such a nice eating place exist. The layback ambience had a sort of southern charm. The back patio where we were seated was very spacious and pleasant. Service was wonderful. The host brought 3 bottles of great wine and they surely enhanced the mood. The chicken and pork chops my companion and I ordered were moist and delicious. From others' favorable comments they all enjoyed their entree. selections. We will definitely come back here on our own. Noticed they are only open for lunch and dinner. This would be a great place for breakfast.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Went here with friends for a birthday celebration. The patio is so lovely. Lights in the trees and just beautiful. I have never eaten inside but it seems a little warm in there. We all had something different from fish to steak and fried chicken. All delicious. They are known for the apple fritters hot served out of a basket. They come around often
To see if you want more. They are so good. You just can't pass them up.

1  Thank MrsPickle
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I hadn't been to Shenandoah in a few years, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Happily, I can report that it is just as good as it's always been. I would have given five stars, but the indoor seating area was uncomfortably warm - not sure why there was no a/c. Also, the 1/2 sandwich is no longer available due to slow sales. Otherwise, Shenandoah is a charming spot to have lunch or dinner. There is a wonderful patio with lots of shade trees, potted flowers and plants, and a koi fish pond. The service is excellent. Although we had one waiter, all of the wait staff and hostess were helpful in providing extra napkins, water, to-go containers. The complimentary warm apple fritters are reason enough to come to the Shenandoah! For lunch, I ordered the seasonal heirloom tomato sandwich, and my dining companion ordered the Chilean sea bass with a pistachio crust and grilled asparagus. Everything came out with very little wait time, and it was all delicious. Right next to the restaurant is a little shop with unique items and another shop that sells garden flags and whatnots. So, you can browse a little before or after your meal. Clean restrooms. Wheelchair accessible.

1  Thank Karin W
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

All their food is delicious , love the Shrimp appetizer
The seafood Gumbo is the best.
I love eating on the patio , but the inside is lovely

1  Thank Isabelle M