7,104 results
All reviewsengine roompromenade cafeghost tourself guided tourqueen maryport holesstep back in timechelsea chowder housebeautiful shipart decowood panelingglory dayspiece of historydark harbortea roomprincess diana exhibitoriginal features
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The queen marry is an awesome boat with lots of history - hotel is okay for 1 night, restaurant (Sir Winston) excellent food an d the bar scene is lovely - views are spectacular. Visiting the boat itself could be done multiple times but not sure about staying at the hotel other than for the experience. Bed is hard - and rooms smell of the dampness - my joints hurt by the next day. Experience is nice.

Room Tip: Look at Hotel
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank l r
Reviewed 5 April 2018

O.K. well I'll start with the bad... The shower didn't have a mat. Bathtubs are slippery so not to have a shower mat in the tub is just plain unsafe! You could die from a broken neck from a fall in the shower! Our room was hot!!! No a.c. just a plain old vent blowing hot and cold air. I left it on cold most of the time. Our room had very poor ventilation. I was sweating most of the time. You dont have a choice for wifi. They charge you $16.95 per day, whether you want it or not! I dont feel this is fair! WHO wants to pay for something they dont want! I know I dont! On the upside our room was small but tidy and cozy. We had the room with the two twin beds. I didnt hear any noise through the wall but I did in the hallway. But I must say it was very exciting to spend the night on a ship. My 2 y.o. granddaughter loved it. It was enjoyable walking around exploring the ship. I do want to come back.

Room Tip: Try and get a room with a window. Maybe it wont be soo hot!!!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Missy C
Reviewed 5 April 2018

If you are looking for a perfectly perfect place to stay, DO NOT STAY HERE, but if you love the perfectly imperfect, The Queen Mary is your place. It is an OLD ship, so it is funny when people are surprised by the fact, things are old. Embrace it all and enjoy! It is super fun.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Happyincb
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Overall nice place to stay a lot to see. Rooms could of been cleaner . Expected it to be cleaner than it was . Walls were really thin so you can hear everything your neighbor is saying or doing . I definitely enjoyed the lounge , great music and staff.

Room Tip: Bathroom shower had mold and hair everywhere and very dusty. Not as clean as I expected it to be
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bigmama0468
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Beautiful suite and comfortable bed. Loved the tour and seeing history come alive for my children. The hotel has left the unique and old features for guests to see. Yet provide modern plumbing, heating, and air conditioning for comfort. The tour guide was friendly and knowledgeable about the history and current conditions of the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family