“Hidden Gem for a Quick Lunch!”
Review of Seoulmate

Seoulmate
Ranked #251 of 1,246 Restaurants in Long Beach
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Delicious bulgogi burrito! Can be a shareable if you want to try more than one dish! Prices reasonable! Dining patio has picnic style tables which can hold up to maybe 30 people.

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Was expecting a regular sit down restaurant - but its a small place where you walk up to the window order and wait for your food.

They offer a pretty simple menu. I had the beef plate, my friend had the pork plate and the other two had the spicy torta with egg. Everybody was happy with their meal and the price was decent for the quality. $11 for the large plate and $8 for the small plate. Didn't see a huge difference between the two.

Flavor was great. I was expecting a more traditional Korean BBQ, my fault for not looking closer. Staff was friendly and the food came up fast. My wife said she would come back again.

Drink selection is limited. I ordered iced tea but it was bottled. When I asked for sweetener I just got a small thimble of sugar. No option and the tea wasn't that great. Parking is limited on their side of the street, you will want to park on the opposite side next to the Wilson High School ball field.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped by for my first visit.
I ordered the beef bugolgi plate for myself and old boy burrito for my friend.
My plate was tasty and the dressing for the salad had lots of flavor.
My friend said his burrito was good.
Lots of interesting choices on the menu so I'll be back to try something else.
Only small complaint would be prices seem a little high for the portion you get but none the less the food is tasty.
Also they no have parking lot but there was plenty of room on the street when I went.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

We were heade for Italian, but got distracted to a Korean place because we had lived in Korea so wanted some authentic food. It was pretty mild and the quantity wasn't typical for an Asian style restaurant. And then came the Kareoke night. It started with young kids then untalented dads. We were happy to leave.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

This was a unique food experience, where Korean meets Mexican. We ordered the signature Burrito, as well as the Bolgogi combo, and the Bolgogi Taco. Delicious, and the portion is generous.